• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

44 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Go read through this huddle journey where the moral of the story is that negative huddle Nancy’s won’t kill the buzz.

I can barely stand to read but a few posts a week on this board lately let a lone 194 pages. For anyone who has I congratulate you on lowering your IQ, that is one hell of an effort.

• Flames 1

9 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

I can barely stand to read but a few posts a week on this board lately let a lone 194 pages. For anyone who has I congratulate you on lowering your IQ, that is one hell of an effort.

Ohhhh edgy 

but seriously this has been the best the huddle has been lately.

Edited by Panthercougar68
  • Pie 4

4 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Forbes is hit and miss but this point though…

Also, I would imagine Tepper sticking through this thing the WHOLE time, wanting to trade for him before even knowing if he will be indicted or not, speaks volumes. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just a note here on something I read somewhere on Twitter about the deal with Houston: 

If they pick up Darnold in the trade then Carolina will include another 2nd and 5th round pick in 2024 or 2025 (I can't remember).  So Houston would come out with 3 1st round picks, 2 2nd rounders, a 5th rounder, and possibly Burns, Brown or Horn (if Chinn is really off the table). 

Would Houston really take a 2nd and 5th rounder to take Darnold off our hands and do we really need to sweeten the deal that much???

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Rocky Davis said:

Just a note here on something I read somewhere on Twitter about the deal with Houston: 

If they pick up Darnold in the trade then Carolina will include another 2nd and 5th round pick in 2024 or 2025 (I can't remember).  So Houston would come out with 3 1st round picks, 2 2nd rounders, a 5th rounder, and possibly Burns, Brown or Horn (if Chinn is really off the table). 

Would Houston really take a 2nd and 5th rounder to take Darnold off our hands and do we really need to sweeten the deal that much???

I thought D Newton said it was actually Horn was off the table? 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Rocky Davis said:

Horn can’t be traded it will have to be Burns or Chinn

• Pie 1