• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Watson Thread - Part Deux

Zod

2 hours ago, CRA said:

Maybe from Houston's perspective. 

Hard to argue we got the best offer to  Watson.  We have a lameduck coach and haven't won more than 5 games for 3 straight seasons (that's our offer). 

The fact that we have a “lame duck” coach might actually be a plus. I feel that it has been conveyed to Watson that he would be involved in coaching hires, what Houston supposedly offered him and reneged on. 

25 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

Most of you have the patience of a 2 year old, you might just want to step away from the internet, jesus christ

I think you are being generous.

I'd love to play poker with some of these folks.  Looking to fold before the cards are even dealt.

4 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Allbright just said on Twitter live space thingy that he’ll donate 10k not 1k to a Cleveland charity if he goes to Cleveland 

Allbright said Watson ruled out all cold weather teams and said no to Denver

Said he still believes Carolina or New Orleans And still has New Orleans out front 

Sh*t, I don’t blame him on that lol

• Pie 1

20 minutes ago, joemac said:

LOL I get you hate the guy, but Rhule is far from the worst coach in NFL history.  fuging Hue Jackson went 0-32 or some poo like that. Calm down. 

When considering the damage Rhule has done -- and continues to do -- to the franchise, then no, it is not a stretch to rank him with Hue Jackson. Jackson's best season far exceeds anything Rhule has or ever will accomplish.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1