• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Watson Thread - Part Deux

Zod

5 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Yep Saints keep making room, while we just keep signing people. Damn well maybe in 10 years we can get our franchise qb. Oh yeah fug you Garry Cobb

Lmao this is the huddle insecurity I love to see. We have the cap space already and dude takes this piece of news and just absolutely poos himself.

• Pie 5
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Might as well draft Pickett or Malik if that's the case, Rhule doesn't need another project guy that's no longer cheap

Scott Fitterer: Yeah we like Willis and Pickett

Rhule: I want a winner

*Panthers sign Andy Dalton*

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, MGH1989 said:

Lmao this is the huddle insecurity I love to see. We have the cap space already and dude takes this piece of news and just absolutely poos himself.

We are in so much better shape than the saints in terms of cap, we can still get Fuller and pursue other OL. I don’t think the saints can. 

• Beer 1

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

Dude needs a xanax

No one knows poo right now. Media can be wrong, heck, Jeremiah said he’d be a seahawk...that ain’t happening. We really are the best fit for this guy, will it happen, not sure, but we aren’t out of this. 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Yep Saints keep making room, while we just keep signing people. Damn well maybe in 10 years we can get our franchise qb. Oh yeah fug you Garry Cobb

Dude, make up your mind. We try to trade and have put significant effort into it, you talk poo and call it embarrassing, we sign free agents that will help us regardless of what happens with Watson, you talk poo. Do you want us to sit and do absolutely nothing or something?

• Pie 1