• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

2 minutes ago, joemac said:

Hey would absolutely get heckled and fuged with in Atlanta too.  Its not like they're some monolithic society down there.  Im sure there are many, many people who live in Atlanta who are disgusted with Watson, just like anywhere else. 

Kinda funny. In Charlotte, no one would care nearly as much at Atlanta. That's the funny thing about this. 

4 minutes ago, Zod said:

The truth is right now Deshaun probably is concerned with what community would accept him the most. The answer to that is Atlanta, no doubt. Hard to put a price tag on not getting heckled or chastized when out and about. 

Falcons will go 4-13 over and over.  But at least Watson will somehow throw for 30 TDs and 4000 yards. 

2 minutes ago, joemac said:

Hey would absolutely get heckled and fuged with in Atlanta too.  Its not like they're some monolithic society down there.  Im sure there are many, many people who live in Atlanta who are disgusted with Watson, just like anywhere else. 

I doubt anyone messes with him in public.  During games yeah sure people will try to get under his skin but his "scandal" will blow away in a couple of months.  Do people fug with Ray Rice, Tyreek or mixon in public and what they did is arguably light years worse then DW?

2 minutes ago, Cooby said:

obvious where he's going, just trying to find Ryan a home is all.

Easier said than done. Indy just got rid of a guy with worse stats, and is younger than Matt Ryan. Not sure why they would trade for a dude that's 37 and has 20 TD's from last year. 

6 minutes ago, Zod said:

The truth is right now Deshaun probably is concerned with what community would accept him the most. The answer to that is Atlanta, no doubt. Hard to put a price tag on not getting heckled or chastized when out and about. 

Probably the most sober take of this week.

I can imagine a world where they take meetings with teams and judge the local reactions/sentiment.

5 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Yes I was thinking the same, except we are in a better position to actually do that than both teams. This all seems so odd.

I’m just sitting here thinking that’s probably the most depressing part of this.
The Panthers have the ability to sign him, put talented pieces around him and has a staff plus an owner that are head over heels for him. Yet, it seems that he’s looking at the Panthers and saying “Nah I’m good”, or “You’re not my first choice“. What is really seems to suggest to me is there’s something about the Panthers, or there’s someone on the Panthers that he doesn’t want to be associated with. I’d be willing to bet that players or coaches around the league have told him to steer clear of the Panthers because they are dysfunctional organization. 
Which of course is in contrast to the pitch that they made to him.

• Pie 1

College Football Watson GIF by Clemson Tigers

The signs have been hiding in plain sight, and we were to blind to see them.  In this meme, Watson attempts to violate a teammate in front of 80,000 people.  Did we really do our research? 

Freeze frame:

image.png.a2054c294b65bf2c44986e4b1cdea297.png

Pay attention people.

• Pie 2

Just now, MHS831 said:

College Football Watson GIF by Clemson Tigers

The signs have been hiding in plain sight, and we were to blind to see them.  In this meme, Watson attempts to violate a teammate in front of 80,000 people.  Did we really do our research? 

Freeze frame:

image.png.a2054c294b65bf2c44986e4b1cdea297.png

Pay attention people.

Whoa.  Big if true

Oh My God Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

• The D 1