• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

Just now, Billy Goat said:

The question is who do they panic and trade for now? I think it’s safe to assume they won’t draft anyone because both Tepper and Rhule want a ready made solution and none of the QBs in the draft are that. Darnold is still there but having tried to move on from him halfway through last season and now in the off-season the likelihood that they start the season with him as QB1 is small to say the least.

What a mess.

We will trade all kinds of assets for Mayfield or Jimmy G.

I hate our team.

• Pie 2

13 minutes ago, Growl said:

I mean maybe but he’s turned down quite a few good football opportunities in the process. He supposedly wanted to be with Flores desperately but that clearly wasn’t the case. 

I would say close to home and a team that already has a good offense in place are his two biggest demands. Wherever he goes though he's going to be a cap nightmare. 

1 minute ago, Billy Goat said:

The question is who do they panic and trade for now? I think it’s safe to assume they won’t draft anyone because both Tepper and Rhule want a ready made solution and none of the QBs in the draft are that. Darnold is still there but having tried to move on from him halfway through last season and now in the off-season the likelihood that they start the season with him as QB1 is small to say the least.

What a mess.

Mayfield or Jimmy G would be my guess.

Just now, WOW!! said:

Why .... its obvious DW doesn't see us as a true landing spot.. So let's just hope Houston rapes the fug out of whoever's gets Watson and we continue to Build the right way.. Increase Draft capital keep cap flexibility and draft and develop a QB...

Man, from what's been reported their packages were complete ass compared to ours.  HOU isn't raping anyone.  In fact, it sounds like 5hey're going to be giving them at a huge discount compared to what we were offering, so they get the best of both worlds.  I fuging hate the NFL.

5 minutes ago, jamos14 said:

New Orleans is going to crush Carolina for the next ___ years.

Yeah until 1 injury and they have nothing to build depth with because they restructured all there old ass starters and have no future money..

• Pie 1

Just now, The Lobo said:

Is there a chance we meet with him again...I can’t believe Tepper would just role over like this. 

It was over as soon as Watson’s camp reached out to Atlanta. Panthers were never his preferred destination.