• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

Let's see the package 1st.. Do you really think they are giving NO a discount knowing this is there only chance to return to relevance and get a big jump in there rebuild...

Watch.  What was reported yesterday shouldn't have even been enough to acquire Daniel fuging Jones.

NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING! Will he go to the saints or falcons? PROBABLY BUT at the end of the day nobody knows but Watson and hell he may not even know yet. 

I always noticed over the years when people say so and so is going to this team or that team 96% of the time they never do and they go to a team nobody even talked about.

Watch him end up being a titan or something lmao.

I heard nobody saying, "This is a fact" or "I can guarantee" anything.  This entire issue is about a 26 year old diva who is trying to make a decision while fighting off depositions and grand jury hearings that have to embarrass and humiliate him to some degree.  Minds change, and this was a very complicated issue.  If the deal was to be done by Houston, it would have gotten done, but you include the kid in the midst of his whirlwind of emotions and ego---and the results are understandable.  I will be damned if I am going to "shoot the messenger" because the news was unfavorable.

1 minute ago, Tbe said:

Yeah, but Tepper should have dug in and asked why. The reason is almost certainly Rhule. He could have fixed that between Oct and now.

No man it’s many things, we’re not very good and haven’t been in many years. 
Why play for us when there is a winning franchise in NO that wants you too