• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

Just now, Manna said:

Well, if we don't get Watson, maybe this will turn out to be a similar to how Luck stayed in college and we ended up with Cam. That seemed to work out. Except, I dont think there's a "Cam" in the league. 

There is Cam in the league and he’s FA.

• Beer 1

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Hmmm...  national media is awfully quiet now that THE FACTS have forced them off of the Failcunts and Taints dicks.

I’ve read conflicting reports that the deadline is tomorrow at four or it’s already passed. Who fuging knows. 

Just now, MHS831 said:

That guy on the right of the picture looks like the love child of Napoleon Dynamite and Lamelo Ball.

I believe that guy was featured in a few children of corn movies, I think at one point he had a lock on the young red-headed bully market. 

• Flames 1

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Hmmm...  national media is awfully quiet now that THE FACTS have forced them off of the Failcunts and Taints dicks.

It’s odd isn’t it. Obviously not saying we get him, but they have painted us in a horrible light. Nvm the really good cap space, the weapons, promising him the moon, his agent is the agent of three or four of our players, being back in Carolina bc there was that rumor that he could finish school...but sure the two teams with horrendous cap space can get him. 

• Pie 1

22 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

So if Watson is a Panther we’re all gonna celebrate, but if he’s not we’re gonna laugh at the team that traded for him?

you guys are something else lol

I have become emotionally unresponsive to the whole thing. I am impartial to anything that happens at this point. The drama has drained me.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

I think one thing is certainly crystallizing for me now...  DW may not have wanted us the most, but these other two jackoff organizations from our division weren't prepared to make a legitimate, plausible offer in the first place.  They simply jumped in to fug with us and drive the price up because they knew we had the best package and it would've been too easy without more offers out there.  I swear I hate both of those poo ass organizations.  If they had legitimate offers. The deal would've already been done..

They just didn't want us to get him.  This is all becoming very clear.

• Flames 1