• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

Deshaun wants to go to Atlanta. But they can’t afford to trade for him without trading Matt Ryan. And the Falcons pissed off Matt Ryan because they tried to trade him but as far as I know no one wants to take on $48m cap hit for a 37yo pencil necked QB.

Long story short it’s a mess. The storyline is going to start to change tomorrow. 

I can’t pie you but I am. 

• Pie 1

I don’t think we lead, but I wouldn’t be shocked at all if we I got the “Watson to Carolina” notification.  I said it yesterday and I’ll repeat, it’s almost impossible to get inside info on NFL leaks.  If it’s not Ian or Adam I don’t put stock in it.

1 minute ago, The Lobo said:

Look, I know everyone laughed at theinkisdry, but he did say decision was  Friday and he did say our offer will surprise you, like maybe it isn’t 5-7 assets like they wanted. Again, not saying he’s right but it’s possible at this point. 

What is the theinkisdry is just Big Tep giving us the scoop?

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, RJK said:

Houston needs to put some pressure on ATL to hurry the fug up. All these teams in limbo while FA is passing by and Houston seems content to let watson and ATL take as long as they like as if there isn't work to be done by all parties outside this trade

Yeah. And our two divisional rivals with no cap room are in no hurry. 

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

Deshaun wants to go to Atlanta. But they can’t afford to trade for him without trading Matt Ryan. And the Falcons pissed off Matt Ryan because they tried to trade him but as far as I know no one wants to take on $48m cap hit for a 37yo pencil necked QB.

Long story short it’s a mess. The storyline is going to start to change tomorrow. 

How pissed is he? Like I’m gonna ruin this fuging franchise pissed?

23 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Plotting The Simpsons GIF

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, hepcat said:

“Days of our Watson” is getting more entertaining by the day.  I’ve accepted he’s going to ATL or NO, so I’m just here for the shitshow

• Pie 4