• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

22 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

i’m guessing the Texans wanna go with the Panthers offer. By delaying it they’re hoping that maybe the Panthers will pull out all the race. If they pull out, then It will be down to just the Falcons and whomever else.  If the Panthers are in it the Texans will be forced to take a smaller offer and something that may be the Falcons can afford. So what the Panthers have to do is just hold tight and don’t do a damn thing.

6 minutes ago, tgrfan01 said:

hes not wrong though..the pitches have been made poop or get off of the pot

Yep. 

I truly believe Watson doesn’t even know himself right now. If he really wanted any one of these 3 teams this sh!t would be over by now. 

I don’t think he’s using anyone or trying to cause headaches. He’s truly taking his time with what is a huge decision on the rest of his career 

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

Indy has a ton of space they can afford Ryan. They’re one of those teams that if they had a QB they’d go far. 

But yeah, this sh!t has dragged out and I’m a bit over it. Especially since it doesn’t sound like our chances are very good. End this so Carolina can go ahead and get on with making their next big mistake 

Indy is heavily in talks with jameis. And he’d come way cheaper and they could flesh out their roster.  Yeah they have the space but they already did the whole older qb thing before. I think the team to watch is the browns out of all of them especially with this baker demanding a trade. 

6 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Matt's wife liked this post, either way the Falcons and Browns are getting new QB's one way or another 

Matt Ryan is very unhappy with the way this is going. Like I said a few hours ago, the storyline and narrative are going to change tomorrow. Watson has now blown up 2 teams QB situations, and he might not even play for either of them. It’s a clusterf*ck.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

5 minutes ago, ickmule said:

Oh he won’t….he is a clown and nothing more. At some point you’ve got to act like “Mr. Brass Balls” and stop being clueless. 

mr billionaire thinks its all about the best offer and outbidding everyone...hes about to learn that no good player worth their weight and gold wants to play on a dumpster fire

• Beer 1

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

So if/when the Falcons make this move they gotta do PR on the sexual predator poo, and on blindsiding their loyal veteran QB. And then they'll have a shitty team with no draft picks or cap space

Or RB, OL, WR, Defense

• Beer 1