• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Tepper - Come on in here and get this humble pie

TheWiz

Just now, rippadonn said:

If someone felt bitchy that day they'd get offended but nobody really wanted to scrap.

You must have slapped the wrong guys. I watched a guy in my English class 11th grade get his nose broken for slapping people in the back of the neck. I couldn't help but laugh when it happened as I had just told him someone was going to hit him back one day. The slap wasn't nearly as bad as that Steve Smith style punch though so it was definitely an overreaction.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

You must have slapped the wrong guys. I watched a guy in my English class 11th grade get his nose broken for slapping people in the back of the neck. I couldn't help but laugh when it happened as I had just told him someone was going to hit him back one day. The slap wasn't nearly as bad as that Steve Smith style punch though so it was definitely an overreaction.

Close knit group of neighborhood kids. We all lived next door to each other.

We weren't all that sensitive. We'd just get back.

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, TheWiz said:

The longer this takes, the more obvious it gets that Deshaun Watson's team is looking for every reason possible NOT to join the Carolina Panthers. So regardless of what happens... this is a message for David Tepper. Button up that shirt and eat this crow stuffed pie. Guys talk. Players text. And the way people are treated matters. Leadership matters. 

With all of Jerry Richardson's issues, he knew how to run a football club. Around the league, the Panthers had one of the best lockerrooms in the league.

So here's what will help this franchise. Stop trying to be the "star." The players are the stars. We need you to be a silent investor. Stop wasting money. This isnt the stock market. Stop wasting our time. We will change the channel. Gas is high and inflation is real. We wont come. You can't buy your way out of a trash reputation. You have to BUILD trust. You dont have that right now. 

Yes, this is the south. Yes, this is a "small market team." But dont try to play us on some dumb hillbilly poo. We knew what it was like to win before you got here. We have standards. Dont play us. 

-Panther Nation. (since 95)

the minute you slobbering cam Stan’s started filling seats, claiming playoffs and saying Tepper was doing you right despite continuing to lose, when all he did was sign a worthless cam to a worthless team and waste cap space, to achieve exactly that reaction, he immediately saw this fanbase for what they are

i don’t put the blame on him at all continuing to try and play the fanbase  tbh

we lifers told you so last year but you didn’t want to hear it

• Poo 2

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

Who's going to enjoy the 3 rebuild next year! 

will be Sam Darnold's 5th year coming up.  We getting real close to that 7 year mark.  Then it's big pimpin, spending cheese!! Jay Z time! 

3 hours ago, hepcat said:

I would respect David Tepper a lot more if the Panthers were never involved in the Watson sweepstakes. 

That is my exact feeling. For the life of me i cannot see where purging the team of some of the best high profile players, plus  giving up lots of future high draft picks that will be needed for continued success, all for one high salary player that would wreck the salary cap,no matter how good he is.

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, onmyown said:

the minute you slobbering cam Stan’s started filling seats, claiming playoffs and saying Tepper was doing you right despite continuing to lose, when all he did was sign a worthless cam to a worthless team and waste cap space, to achieve exactly that reaction, he immediately saw this fanbase for what they are

i don’t put the blame on him at all continuing to try and play the fanbase  tbh

we lifers told you so last year but you didn’t want to hear it

1.) I dont really know what this has to do with Cam Newton... but since you brought him up... He's the Panthers only league MVP, rookie of the year, and the 2nd QB to lead us to a Superbowl. He was drafted #1 by the Panthers because the ACTUAL worst QB we ever had (pictured in your profile) was dogpoo. He made the Panthers fun to watch... was a great teammate... had old grandmothers dabbing... and gave alot to kids. Absolutely no scandals - except the EMOTIONAL DAMAGE his outfits brought to the national media. 

2.) You gotta be talking about somebody else. Because alot of us have been rocking with the Panthers since Frank Reich was our QB. Back when it was Erickson Stadium. Some of us were here for the tragedies of Rae Carruth and Freddie Lane. Some of us actually WATCHED Sam Mills, Lamar Lathan and Kevin Greene... and the God-awful Tshimanga Biakabatuka. Some of us LIVE here and remember what it was like tryna beat back Redskins fans and Falcons fans out of the territory.

So... a little respect. We've been here for the good and the bad... but this right here... This is Ugly. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Huffgolf30 said:

Tepper you got clowned by the Bill Cosby of QBs. Clearly by all accounts a POS. You kissed this loser's ass for 1 year and then then let another nfcs team come in last minute and steal him. How pathetic are u brah? 

This coming the same week that Arthur Blank’s MLS squad punked Tepper’s pride-and-joy MLS squad on a last-second goal too.

Planet Of The Apes Laughing GIF

2 hours ago, Huffgolf30 said:

Tepper you got clowned by the Bill Cosby of QBs. Clearly by all accounts a POS. You kissed this loser's ass for 1 year and then then let another nfcs team come in last minute and steal him. How pathetic are u brah?  Please fire rhule and let anyone but you hire a competent coaching staff. 

Personally I think there's an outside chance this watson situation blows up in the face of whoever gets him since the price was driven up so high. So this could benefit us indirectly. But we'll see!!

Check This Out GIF

2 hours ago, TheWiz said:

2.) You gotta be talking about somebody else. Because alot of us have been rocking with the Panthers since Frank Reich was our QB. Back when it was Erickson Stadium. Some of us were here for the tragedies of Rae Carruth and Freddie Lane. Some of us actually WATCHED Sam Mills, Lamar Lathan and Kevin Greene... and the God-awful Tshimanga Biakabatuka. Some of us LIVE here and remember what it was like tryna beat back Redskins fans and Falcons fans out of the territory.

Was there for all of that. Living in Va at the time I paid for Sunday ticket for 7 years to watch all of that. I actually enjoyed those first several years much more than these last 4.  

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, ickmule said:

Was there for all of that. Living in Va at the time I paid for Sunday ticket for 7 years to watch all of that. I actually enjoyed those first several years much more than these last 4.  

well, we generally won more than 5 games a season back then too. 

• Beer 1

6 hours ago, Shotgun said:

It's never too late to fire Rhule.

I fire a Rhule out of my Tepper every morning. Not sure why a healthy organization would have trouble with that. Maybe it's a problem if that organization were backed up bad for years and had to soften up that Rhule first. You could really tear your Tepper and be in a lot of pain otherwise.

Vegetables are the key to a happy and healthy Tepper.

• Pie 1