• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It’s jimmy g time now

Leotiger

2 minutes ago, Leotiger said:

If your talking Donald or Cam then I’m not sure we can even call them bridge qbs … teddy 2 gloves is better then both… so sad …… I rather just focus on next years crop if qbs and build up the oline and dlines 

That's understandable but we have been down this road before. The wait game don't work most of the time with waiting on a QB. Just draft one and try to develop him. It saves money and saves draft picks. Trading away assets is not best for the future, especially when your not certain on the QB your trading for. Just draft a QB and get him a mentor to learn from. By the time you wait for a great QB to be available, you could have developed one that is ready and know your system. 

2 minutes ago, Byrdman4real said:

That's understandable but we have been down this road before. The wait game don't work most of the time with waiting on a QB. Just draft one and try to develop him. It saves money and saves draft picks. Trading away assets is not best for the future, especially when your not certain on the QB your trading for. Just draft a QB and get him a mentor to learn from. By the time you wait for a great QB to be available, you could have developed one that is ready and know your system. 

I’m definitely from the belief that you draft a qb every year (not Saying 1st round) but even if we have tom Brady .. we should draft qb anyways just for that very reason or at most tradeable asset later 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Hell no.  Just sign Cam back and draft Willis.

No more redux and other team's unwanted hand-me-downs.  That's how we got here in the first place.

This.. Just sign Cam back build the Oline and draft a QB this year or next..