• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers are OUT of the Watson race

Zod

12 minutes ago, LxDunn said:

I'm okay with this, hate giving up picks and good young players.

It’s Atl we always play each other tough no matter what.. plus I question Watsons durability.. plus we get to wreck his ass!! Defense wins Super Bowls anyways!! Von Miller wrecked us!! So if we can Burns to turn it up that would take us to the next level.. need to stop the damn run!! But yeah we good!! 😂

Edited by DamnItJake!
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

8 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I don’t think they can get back in the race right? 

We'll see. No deal is done, and this can all fall apart on the Falcons.

Watson's camp is strong arming the Texans to deal exclusively with the Falcons. Effectively lowering what the Falcons would have to pay up with the Panthers out. Looks like the Texans opening that last minute door to let Watson talk to the Falcons blew up in their face. I would not be surprised to see some fighting between the Texans and Watson after this move. Watson went all in on the Falcons being able to trade Ryan.

Let's see the Panthers move on to other QB options and free agent signing. That will tell me their offer is off the table. I want to see the Texans announce a Falcons trade or the Panthers pull their offer off the table (at least lower it). It's Tepper, so I doubt he stops at Watson not being open to a trade. Keep in mind that I do not want Watson.

20 minutes ago, Actionman0z said:

Just wait till Darnold is good this year. 

Ya know I thought about this the other day. What if he balls out after being poo talked and having no OL and then he likes “fug off’” and goes somewhere else.

then I woke up

• Pie 1

28 minutes ago, CMAC22 said:

Been a fan of this team since the beginning and I've never been so furious with the Panthers organization then I have been since January 2020! I've decided to vote with my wallet and not buy any Panthers merchandise, invest time and always wanting to go watch them play in person which I've never have done, watch there games on Tv until i see changes and a direction of improvement and progress on the field and in the Organization!

I stopped when the Hurney 2.0 era started.  You guys are extremely late to the party.

• Pie 4

21 minutes ago, t96 said:

And it would’ve been fine if we were just smart from the start to not get involved. Instead Tepper went all in on him and now we just look like the most dysfunctional organization in all of pro sports

Well Cleveland, Seattle and Philly were told no first. I guess that it is good that we are not the runner up. That team will be the most used rag of all. So let’s hope that is the Saints.