• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers are OUT of the Watson race

Zod

1 minute ago, MGH1989 said:

Look who it is with DW. Our future and our past.

Contract restructuring equals under the table condos and whatever else.. good for them.. Watson reached out to ATL.. and the team did what they had too I am guessing!! I assume it’s Atl.. but us as fans want him to feel it!! Not sure how the defense will act!! Not that I really wanted him.. I just want us to prove we really didn’t need him!!

9 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

Who cares. He isn't as great a catch as he thinks he is. Charlotte must have not had as many happy ending massage parlors as the perv had initially thought.

Carolina probably forgot to provide a listing of the massage parlors in the package!! 🤦‍♀️

2 hours ago, Smithers said:

I wanted him two days ago.  Today he’s been pissing me off.  Kinda relieved.  Now spend that 30 mil we still have on the OL, MLB, and DL and draft a QB to give us someone to cheer for 

Or, even better, don't spend that money and entice a good HC to come here with the crazy cap space we have in 2023.

• Pie 1