• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers are OUT of the Watson race

Zod

21 minutes ago, hepcat said:

I told all of you that as soon as Watson’s camp reached out to Atlanta it was over. He heard all the pitches from the Panthers, Saints, and Browns, and was not impressed. If I had to guess, they didn’t offer enough of a plan to rebuild his image. Deshaun is vain and narcissistic. The scandal has deeply embarrassed him, mainly because it’s true. It’s just an extremely tough thing to prosecute in a man’s world. The optics are going to suck no matter where he goes and Atlanta offers him the best chance to redeem himself. Panthers were never a serious contender and only a back

Just now, TheCasillas said:

I believe we have about 14-16 million to spend then the rest is in season and draft capital.

id expect us to find a way to move Darnold as well. Just bc of this whole situation.

Gotta send CMC to Buffalo or Robby to New England to free some up

Also anyone here trying to guilt trip others. Your team was literally willing to give up the farm and extend deshaun. So any morality you feel means you should stop supporting the panthers in any way based on that fact alone. They went after this guy hard for a year so you should be done with this team regardless if we landed him or not. Stay consistent.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I believe we have about 14-16 million to spend then the rest is in season and draft capital.

id expect us to find a way to move Darnold as well. Just bc of this whole situation.

WTF…we can work the cap…if anything this has taught us that

Man, I not trading CMC…the dude is ready to roll next year.  The Failcons and Saints had no players to offer.  We are closer than people realize 

Edited by Shocker