• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If you were hoping for Armstead or another FA LT, Jonathan Alexander says slow down

trueblade

29 minutes ago, XClown1986 said:
32 minutes ago, Riverboat Ron said:

NOW they feel like Christensen is a LT? Did his arms finally grow 0.05 of an inch? Jesus Christ the goal line keeps moving for this team.

I think Rhule was told to let the arm thing go. He wants to 3-D print what each position player should look like and it doesn't work like that.

AND, when he finally did get around to starting him at LT the last few games, BC plated the position well. Hell, even Rhule admitted his fug-up,  https://pantherswire.usatoday.com/2022/03/03/panthers-hc-matt-rhule-brady-christensen-lt-combine/

I haven't seen enough to say Christensen is the long term answer at LT, but I feel that he starts there or at LG this year, and finds success.

25 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

If they really like Christensen at LT then trade down with Pittsburgh who is rumored to still like Malik Willis and pick up an extra 2nd and 3rd in the process.

Draft Zion Johnson in the first and add Bozeman in free agency.

Christensen - Johnson - Bozeman - Corbett - Moton 

They can keep their second, I'd give them #6 for #20, #84, and bring Alex Highsmith home to NC.

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Basically this is my worst case scenario 

Been my gut feeling for awhile but now that they’ve changed their opinion on Christensen it almost seems too obvious. Just imagine how we’ll feel if we leave another franchise LT on the board just to appease the ego of a lame duck coach.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Riverboat Ron said:

Been my gut feeling for awhile but now that they’ve changed their opinion on Christensen it almost seems too obvious. Just imagine how we’ll feel if we leave another franchise LT on the board just to appease the ego of a lame duck coach.

I don’t completely hate a QB at 6 but not Pickett.  Still see a trade down as a serious possibility.  Recouping picks would be nice especially if we don’t move down very far.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Growl said:

Those kinds of players want to play on teams that have quarterbacks 

This is a business not a youth club soccer team. Those kind of guys go to whoever pays them the most amount of money in a city they wouldn’t mind raising their kids