• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shi Smith arrested

ncfan

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Which is hypocritical for an organization (and an owner) who have promised to be better than what we had under Jerry Richardson.

Yes I agree but if you can play, NFL teams don't care. Lets see... Ben Roethlisberger, Payton Manning, Brett Favre, Deshawn Watson just to name a few.

Edited by Shotgun
  • Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Ornias said:

I helped fund the new courthouse in the 80's with all the speeding tickets I got on the way to the beach. 

OH its that piece of poo town?

On another note, can we talk about the charges? Ok, he should have a legal gun so wtf there? Or can a legal gun become illegal if next to drugs? Its NC and a super police state so I wouldn't put it past the laws there that he had a legal gun they just made it illegal, regardless I can't fathom why it would be illegal since he doesn't have any previous criminal history and financially, while not insignificant is something I expect an NFL player to be able to take care of, even on a late draft rookie contract.

Also, its sounds like a tab or two of LSD, this is basically like a dude that think hes rich and needs a gun to "protect himself" went to Wilmington or God forbid Myrtle Beach for the a few days to party and got popped coming back speeding (as we know lots of the players do) on the way back home, illegal search (cause how tf they even find the gun and drugs? That's never addressed.) and booked into jail on some bullshit. None of that even sounds criminal, hell in Oregon I know its not.

Edited by thunderraiden
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

13 minutes ago, thunderraiden said:

OH its that piece of poo town?

On another note, can we talk about the charges? Ok, he should have a legal gun so wtf there? Or can a legal gun become illegal if next to drugs? Its NC and a super police state so I wouldn't put it past the laws there that he had a legal gun they just made it illegal, regardless I can't fathom why it would be illegal since he doesn't have any previous criminal history and financially, while not insignificant is something I expect an NFL player to be able to take care of, even on a late draft rookie contract.

Also, its sounds like a tab or two of LSD, this is basically like a dude that think hes rich and needs a gun to "protect himself" went to Wilmington or God forbid Myrtle Beach for the a few days to party and got popped coming back speeding (as we know lots of the players do) on the way back home, illegal search (cause how tf they even find the gun and drugs? That's never addressed.) and booked into jail on some bullshit. None of that even sounds criminal, hell in Oregon I know its not.

NC is an open carry state as well. As long as the gun is visible its legal (assuming you actually own the gun).