• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Robbie gone? (Tweets and profile pic change.)

TheWiz

11 minutes ago, frankw said:

Not reading any of it is an option you know.

I mainly didn't because I didn't want to have to decipher it. It's like the idiots who write in all caps. Your brain processes mixed case words faster than all caps. Same with serif fonts versus sans serif fonts. So that garbage font he was using wasn't cool, it was fuging annoying.

That's the math most people trying to be too cool for their own good don't do. Does my cool thing communicate clearly or does it generally just annoy or confuse the bulk of people?

The difference in his crazy attire is that I could still understand his words he spoke, regardless of what goofy outfit he was wearing. So that never bothered me at all.

But when you use platform designed for non-verbal communication and you have fuging hieroglyphics, that is gonna lose me.

It's DUMB.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

30 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Tell us more, Captain Science! Tell the class how, because of systematic racism and his own culture, it's perfectly fine for him to write in that way and not be forced to use the gammar of the white man.

IBTB

BTW. Since you like to brag about how you are a lifelong Brooklyn Nets fan and native to the area after moving there a few years ago from NC. You should consider bringing yourself a loudspeaker to the next game and riff out some of these takes and see how the players and fans perceive you. Think they will be complimentary? Have a lovely day fella.

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I mainly didn't because I didn't want to have to decipher it. It's like the idiots who write in all caps. Your brain processes mixed case words faster than all caps. Same with serif fonts versus sans serif fonts. So that garbage font he was using wasn't cool, it was fuging annoying.

That's the math most people trying to be too cool for their own good don't do. Does my cool thing communicate clearly or does it generally just annoy or confuse the bulk of people?

The difference in his crazy attire is that I could still understand his words he spoke, regardless of what goofy outfit he was wearing. So that never bothered me at all.

But when you use platform designed for non-verbal communication and you have fuging hieroglyphics, that is gonna lose me.

It's DUMB.

I'm just not that bothered by the font another man uses on the internet. To each his own though I guess 🤷‍♂️

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, RJK said:

Gotta love that free college education. Bro really is the 3rd island boy.

Theres been a huge development in the Island Boyz scene.  There are actually FOUR official Island Boyz now.  Thats right, you read that correctly - FOUR ISLAND BOYZ!!!