• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ian Rapoport: Carolina Panthers seem to be the most likely spot for Baker Mayfield

TheSpecialJuan

On 4/16/2022 at 1:55 PM, MHS831 said:

yeah, that or take Darnold in an even swap--no picks.  I'd put him on a gag order and send him to some leadership academy for kids with Napoleonic complexes.

Even in a even swap I don't want his contract. 

This FO needs to lay off of the QB crack for this year. You haven't been doing QB'ing right for a few years now. Take a break, sit back an assess the rest of your roster. Put the lighter down and walk away. It will be alright. You had the opportunity to grab one in last years draft and didn't. I have the 800 number if you need it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2022 at 3:02 PM, hepcat said:

Lol!!!! What qualifies anyone to say anything about anything? Robby sure is running his mouth these days. Everyone including you has an opinion about sh*t and posts it on this board. What a brain dead comment.

Side note the height of his profession? Did you watch Robby this year? If that’s the height of his career then YIKES

I said the height of his profession. He’s a starting WR in the NFL. The most successful sports league in this country. What do you do exactly? 

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

They make some really good points but why in the hell would we do a sam for Baker straight trade now? 

I think they were bringing up the possibility of Watson having legal entanglements down the road. But yeah, it doesn't make a lot of sense

I'll take baker for darnold straight up all day.  I might keep a little of darnolds salary to make that happen.

Baker is simply better than Sam and would give us the ability to take Corral slow.  Baker is gonna be mad and playing for his career and presumably healthy.  If baker lights the world on fire and we are left with two good options, that is a much better problem than what we've had previously.  If not, we would be out nothing.

• Pie 2