• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I've never been less excited about a draft in Panthers history.

hepcat

2 hours ago, thennek said:

Past history Panthers have said they want to build via the draft. Think of this year as different…this year they build the team via free agency instead the draft. 

they dug themselves into a hole that forced that to happen.

2 hours ago, YourLastThought said:

It's a message board meant for fan talk and sharing thoughts. I may or may not agree with everything the dude posted but what exactly did you expect? What have you added to the board of amazing quality in your 354 posts captain fantastic?

There's a thread on the first page literally titled "Are you excited about the draft" lol.  I don't think we need to praise OP for feeling like his apathy deserved its own thread.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

It's find a long term LT and be the happiest I can with these clowns but blah knowing what this season holds. Anything else would just be a huge disappointment and failure so I fully expect that BS. 

Yeah, disinterest and hopelessness at an all time high for me. It's a trainwreck at this point, just entertainment in their constant failure. 

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Agree. Zero day two picks a big part of it but the bigger picture for me is the reality that I've simply never been less interested in the Panthers as a whole as I am currently.

Yet you are on here posting, possibly more than anyone else.  You post over and over again how uninterested you are.  Self aware much?

• Beer 1

5 hours ago, YourLastThought said:

It's a message board meant for fan talk and sharing thoughts. I may or may not agree with everything the dude posted but what exactly did you expect? What have you added to the board of amazing quality in your 354 posts captain fantastic?

They're trolls ignore them. 

• Beer 1

With this thread, @hepcat is the leader in the Club House with his 10th "I ain't happy, and I want folks to know it" thread.

When reached for comment Mr. @hepcat stated "Well, you know. I looked around me and I thought to myself ""There's just not enough negativity up in here."" So I wanted to do my part". 

As far as this writer is concerned. Mr. @hepcat hit the mark.

3 hours ago, MasterAwesome said:

There's a thread on the first page literally titled "Are you excited about the draft" lol.  I don't think we need to praise OP for feeling like his apathy deserved its own thread.

Nobody praising him but how many threads are started on here that are similar each month? How many Cam, CMC or Rhule Sucks threads do you see started each month? Same thing.

7 hours ago, YourLastThought said:

Sir Purr is much like yourself, good solid poster who needs to post more. Ive had a few rounds with them about pointless late season winning. Fairly good with humor too. One of the few I read slowly....

• Beer 1