• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baltimore and Eagles looking to trade up....

Lurk21

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Huntley threw 30+ passes in five games. The Ravens went 1-4 in those games only beating the Bears. He threw for 2 TDs and 0 INTs vs. the Packers but in the other four games combined for only 1 TD and 4 INTs.

Huntley looks like he could potentially become a serviceable backup. I don't see him as a starter at all. The Steelers made him look like a guy who didn't belong in the NFL in their final game.

Thank you @LinvilleGorge.. Huntley was getting a cult following while not being very good..

39 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Id do that same trade right now, people are forgetting the panthers got Jaxs 5th rounder with CJ. But the focus is on the negatives,  miserable dam people...

I want CJ to succeed and always keep my thought process rational. Not sure if you referring to me being miserable  but that's a big nah lol.  I don't go bat shi crazy over the what ifs and etc... level headed as they come...

3 hours ago, davos said:

I'd think Baltimore could manage something like Pick 14, Pick 76 (3rd), a 2022 4th, 2023 4th

Moving up 7 in the first is not equal to some player or a single midrounder

I don’t think I would take that trade. If I am moving from 6 to 14, I would expect either a 2nd or 2023 first rounder

• Pie 4

1 hour ago, Camp Fodder said:

I don’t think I would take that trade. If I am moving from 6 to 14, I would expect either a 2nd or 2023 first rounder

Heck, I would ask for both!

Last year Miami traded from 12 to 6 with Philly. Here's how that trade looked

Miami - 2021 pick 6

Philly - 2021 pick 12, 2023 1st, 3rd rd pick

We would be dropping 2 spots lower. Miami made that trade for a WR.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

13 hours ago, davos said:

Rather than a player, Ravens have 2 thirds and 5, repeat FIVE 4th rounders.  

Let's go for some of that please.

FYI, here's a list of their picks and their biggest needs (per this random article). FWIW, A few top CB's or DE's could easily be around at #6.

List of Picks

Round 1: No. 14 overall

Round 2: No. 45

Round 3: Nos. 76, 100

Round 4: No. 110 (from Giants), 119, 128 (from Cardinals), 139, 141

Round 6: No. 196

Top Needs

Cornerback – The Ravens are thin behind starters Marlon Humphrey and Marcus Peters, who are both coming off season-ending injuries. Anthony Averett, Tavon Young and Chris Westry all landed elsewhere in free agency and Jimmy Smith could retire.

EDGE – Baltimore needs to get more pressure and sacks off the edge and is thin behind Odafe Oweh and Tyus Bowser, who is coming off a torn Achilles at the end of the season. Justin Houston is a free agent and Pernell McPhee could retire.

Defensive line – The Ravens signed Michael Pierce in free agency, but still have question marks at both defensive end spots with Calais Campbell still on the open market and Derek Wolfe rehabbing from hip surgery.

Offensive Tackle – The Ravens signed Morgan Moses to play right tackle but could still use more insurance if Ronnie Stanley isn't ready to go after a second ankle surgery.

Center – Patrick Mekari is in line to be the starter after Bradley Bozeman left in free agency. However, Mekari's versatility could mean he fills in other places if the Ravens found a new starter at center.

• Beer 1

16 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Huntley threw 30+ passes in five games. The Ravens went 1-4 in those games only beating the Bears. He threw for 2 TDs and 0 INTs vs. the Packers but in the other four games combined for only 1 TD and 4 INTs.

Huntley looks like he could potentially become a serviceable backup. I don't see him as a starter at all. The Steelers made him look like a guy who didn't belong in the NFL in their final game.

yeah if we trade down we need more picks not another scrub QB who certainly won't do anything good here.

So Philly is targeting Kayvon or Sauce Gardner. It's a possibility  1 is there. We got teams thinking we want a qb to keep the value of our pick high. Going out on a limb now and saying We trade with Philly for at least both 1st round picks they got.