• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predict who we are taking

Khyber53

2 hours ago, DJ feed me moore said:

it literally sucks so hard that we don't have a 2nd

Technically we do. He's currently the starting QB.

What they are most likely looking to do is acquire another 2nd to compensate for what an utter disaster that pick turned out to be.

1 hour ago, grimesgoat said:

They need to come out of this with QB competition for Darnold, a difference maker on defense, and solid rotation/future starters at LB, TE, and G. 

This is what we'll do:

1. Trade back with Philly.  6 for 15, 51, and Minstache.

2. If Cross is still there at 15, Take him.  Otherwise trade back with Pittsburg.  15 for 20, 84, 138.  (Pitt moves up for Willis).

3. At 20 we take Devin Lloyd, LB (alternative - Kenyon Greene G or Penning T)

4. At 51 we take Cole Strange G, Rasheed Walker T, or Petit-Frere T (assuming we did not go G/T in First).  (Alternative - Muma LB or possibly Troy Anderson LB).

5. At 84 I could see Barno DE, Cross S, Kolar TE, Robinson RB, or maybe Bruss G/T. 

We would still have 137, 138, 144, 149, 200, and 243 for more projects - but I think the top 2 picks (plus stache) would see the field a lot in 2022.

That's a lot a darts to throw at talent. I like where your head is at.

I Like This The Phantom Menace GIF by Star Wars

• Pie 2

16 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Technically we do. He's currently the starting QB.

What they are most likely looking to do is acquire another 2nd to compensate for what an utter disaster that pick turned out to be.

Yeah, they skipped over that in the presser when they said the Jags corner was our 3rd rounder.  Apparently, the GM didn't want to brag about the very good QB we got in the 2nd round. 

Thomas Davis is currently scheduled to announce our 2nd round pick.  I assume they really want Thomas Davis to get that opportunity.  These drafts continue to be about making up for trading away our picks. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

lol Thomas Davis is supposed to announce or second round pick...but we don’t have one. Unless they know something we don’t...

Nah, I heard earlier we were picking at 7 so don't put any stock in what you hear. They will be lucky to get the teams name right. 

8 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Cross.  That is what I hope we do

However, I think they will trade with Philly/Balt and end up with Penning AND Howell.

I could see this happening but i hope it doesn't. I want one of the top three LT or Willis. Trading back will give us more draft picks but less quailty to chose from.