• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baker Mayfield is a Carolina Panther

uncfan888

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

all this does is highlight how pointless the 2022 season is.  Because when it comes to a conclusion......we won't have anything at the QB spot worth talking about.  We will just be able to talk about a 3rd rounder who never got to show anything.   

I'd rather watch Baker than Sam though.  I'd probably rather watch Baker react to being in the Rhule shitshow too.   I mean, if Teddy was too strong of a personality for Rhule.....I'm sure Baker will be too. 

Why does this staff think it can take other teams qbs and make them good?  This is the 3rd time now that we have gotten a poo qb that has had numerous staffs that couldnt change them.  Where in the fug does rhules confidence come from?  This is insane

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 1

4 minutes ago, DeeJay said:

Now we trade Darnold to the browns

NFLN reporting a QB competition, so this isn't happening. If Darnold was going to the Browns, he would have been part of the trade.

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

It's Baker until Matt is ready.

With both Darnold and Baker in camp, there will be very few reps for Matt to develop.

I will root for him, and the team will be better this year because of him. But long term I think this hurts. We were free and clear to cut Rhule and Darnold after this season, all the while probably picking top 5. 

Baker isn’t the long term answer and now I’m not sure we will find a legitimate one in the draft. 

• Pie 3