• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baker Mayfield is a Carolina Panther

uncfan888

30 minutes ago, KSpan said:

I'm pretty neutral on this whole thing, but not a huge gap between those two and some other pretty big names if just talking about interceptions in a 4-year window.

Screenshot_20220706-144820~2.png

Looks like we got interceptions covered.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Because I can point to about 5 interviews just in the past year he looks like a complete buffoon.   Coaches that are learning dont talk about the process working 1000% and jay z and 7 years.  Dude is moron

Rhule is a buffoon 

a rich buffoon 

this year he has a much better coaching staff …two former NFl coaches   The GM is coming into his own   Whether he did these things in his own or was told, we will never know

Not sure about the defensive staff. snow’s defense, I read somewhere, was #31 getting off the field on 3rd down  fixing that would help the win column as well ..who knows …tougher schedule  …teams that know how to score  i am not as big on snow as others   

best case, Carolina is it’s usual 8 and 9 for the season and Rhule opts to ride off to the next NCAA school that wants to over pay him 

Edited by raleigh-panther

1 hour ago, Tr3ach said:

I havent really seen this whiny crybaby coward stuff everyone repeats all the time.  I'm not sure what I missed besides him being mad when the team was saying they wanted an adult qb while trying to trade everything for Watson.  What else is there?   I know he had a couple problems in college but I'm not sure what I've missed in his nfl times.

Been watching that dude since he was in HS he turned his back on being a Texas longhorn talked a bunch of sh*t then went to OU and pissed off the Texas tech fans and is just generally a huge douche and crybaby. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, joemac said:

Well, Sam was likely going to be starting had we not traded for Baker, so I think the Corral thing is a moot point right now. 

Who knows about that, Corral was gonna get a shot to win the job now he has to beat out two highly picked draft busts. Hope he wins the job so I don’t have to watch the garbage rejects of the browns and jets sink the panthers into oblivion. Corral is out only hope at a decent season.