• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sean Peyton Possibly coaching next year, list multiple teams and Florio calls out the Panthers for some reason (may he suck an egg)

WarPanthers89

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I've always liked Leftwich dating back to his days at Marshall but being Brady's OC has to be the easiest job in football. Just let him go to work.

He is young, worked with suscseful people and he played himself. Im not sure when he will be ready but any team with a ? At HC should keep an eye on him. Jax fugging up and not hiring him was probibly a career saver for him lol.

You tell me that guy is learnig and I belive it as more than possible. What we got now? I couldn't answer that with a straight face.

Edited by Waldo

3 hours ago, top dawg said:

I just can't imagine. It would be perverse on several levels. Let him prove that he can win without Brees somewhere else. 

He thought Taysom Hill was gonna get it done. If the Saints hadn't gotten Brees and lucked out with some draft picks this wouldn't be a conversation

some of you all get way too emotional over dumb poo, I’d love Payton…even when his best players go down his team stays competitive 

it’s true it’s rare success follows again and that’s the only knock imo

but as of now we have idiot Rhule pacing the sidelines and I’d wager there are more worse options than better ones. 

at the very least he’d build an offense, he’d bring competent coaches with him, no super bowl maybe but he’d give us winning seasons and playoffs, the chance would be there, most of all he’d establish a competitive/winning culture

you guys know we’ve won an average of like 5 games in 5 years right? we are identical to the jets right? we are in bottom third of W/L since inception yea? why tf are you all so picky? Lol

sign me up

Edited by onmyown

19 hours ago, Waldo said:

I want to try a Leftwich over a Payton. One has their carrer ahead of them and the other is fugging Sean Payton. I get the feeling Tepper will make the next obvious mistake of going for a HC has been on the decline before taking a quality try on an up and coming NFL HC.

If McDaniels looks decent and Miami still fires him to bring in Payton, I'd give him a look. I really liked him this last cycle. I'd also want us to call Brian Flores.

• Beer 1

24 minutes ago, trueblade said:

If McDaniels looks decent and Miami still fires him to bring in Payton, I'd give him a look. I really liked him this last cycle. I'd also want us to call Brian Flores.

I can't even go into depth on a new hire until Rhule is fired. I don't disagree with those though.

• Pie 1