• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What would it take for you to be a fan of Rhule and Tepper?

Panthers Fan 69

Winning consistently if the bar is for me to become a fan.  Not sure I can become a fan of an owner, but okay.

I'll stop equating Rhule with Moe, Larry, and Curley rolled into one if he demonstrates he is a competent NFL HC.  He looked completely lost last year.  I need to see some improvement and results and not hear BS that would make an infomercial spokesman proud.

Right now, to me, he is a college HC cashing NFL paychecks.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

I'm a fan of Tepper (I'm not not a fan). Rhule? He's got to start winning and field a team where guys that deserve to play are playing, and guys that don't are benched (before it's just a necessity due to injuries). Rhule must coach appropriately as well. If I get the sense that he's just going through the motions, or is unable to adapt, I will lead the "firing squad" myself. This is year three. No excuses!

13 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Playoffs and a top 10 offense and top 10 defense.

a new practice facility that is signed off and no legal issues.

the official announcement that we will be renovating the current stadium and not building a new one.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47axcjlg20bqfw0is1vp

That post...its beautiful.

Tepper firing Rhule and Rhule taking his pooshow elsewhere.

Rhule is terrible, there is no saving that. Too little of the positives and heaps of negatives. Leaving is winning with Rhule.

If Tepper can appropriately hire a semi-competent HC and get out of the way it would do wonders instantaneously. His current failure still has training wheels on in year 3 for fugs sake. 

• Flames 1

2-3+ straight winning seasons/playoffs AND/OR Super Bowl win.

I don't want more of the same from the JR era, having some really great seasons surrounded by mediocrity (or trash like 2010 and 2001) with no consistency from season to season but still not winning it all in our great seasons.

• Beer 1