• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Preseason Game 1 discussion

Zod

27 minutes ago, frankw said:

Already know what to expect with Baker and have based expectations accordingly on that. Now just want to see Matt Corral have some success and see how the oline is progressing. Other than that I have accepted our defensive line is going to be kind of a bummer so hopefully our secondary is balling.

With how we use our LB's who really knows. I think we're going to be sending 5-6 guys a lot, whether it's an obvious blitz or not. Obviously doesn't help the run game, but we've seen when the Patriots can get away with strict man coverage they'll send everyone else and I guess that's basically why Darnold is traumatized

• Beer 1

On 8/11/2022 at 9:11 AM, Pejorative Miscreant said:

Yes. Heavy dose of  Rhule sucks, Tepper sucks, Darnold sucks, why isn’t Corral getting more snaps. Add in a pinch of Derrick Brown is a bust and can Luke come back to play linebacker. 

I suspect there will be the occasional play analysis too.  But quite entertaining nonetheless.  

All warranted too

5 hours ago, therealmjl said:

this is the year Drew Carter takes it to the next level

Ohh the Fox tenure WRs poor Drew's knees were made of rubber bands...  We were so thirsty (the fans/huddle) for a WR outside of Smitty that had speed back then.... God Fox had us draft so many slug slow WRs. He and David Gettis the hopes.... well we did get that 80 yard bomb from Vinny Testiveride...