• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What could have been. McD and Beane

36 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

@4Corners Thanks bro.  It's been so long since you poo'd my post I thought you were lost.

Glad to see you haven't lost your edge. 

I am sure it is important to you to poo every post of every person you don't agree with.

You're a classic. 

I don’t know who you are but I def didn’t care for the what if, revisionist crap. It

doesnt do any body any good 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

5 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

I don’t know who you are but I def didn’t care for the what if, revisionist crap. It

doesnt do any body any good 

Sure you do.  You spent over a year pooing the majority of my comments.  You are a child. 

It's preseason and many people post different topics. If you don't like a topic no need to say anything.

1 hour ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Very true but if you watched the game.  It didn't matter who was at QB.   Buffalo is loaded top to bottom and will be a force in the AFC.

McDermott and Bean > Rhule and Fitterer and it isn't even close. 

Preseason.

And it does matter these days.  You can have a team loaded with talent, but if you can't get at least above average play at qb, Superbowl wins are exceedingly rare.

• Pie 1

48 minutes ago, t96 said:

They’ve been very good so far but haven’t won anything yet. 

It’s a matter of time for those guys. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the year for Buffalo. Most of the time, the team that wins the Super Bowl has knocked on the door a few times in the past year. I think they’re the team to beat in the AFC. It’s definitely the tougher conference right now though. 

@4Corners Thanks bro.  It's been so long since you poo'd my post I thought you were lost.

Glad to see you haven't lost your edge. 

I am sure it is important to you to poo every post of every person you don't agree with.

You're a classic. 

He disagreed with me about something when I first started posting literally years ago and he still regularly poos my posts for no reason other than emotionally he's a 4 year old. I used to find it funny, like "oh look, the kid who eats paint chips is at it again", but now it just feels kinda sad.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

I'm sure they do.  McDermott is the 10th head coach since Marv Levy left in 1997. No head coach lasting more than 3 seasons.  McDermott is going into his 6th season (2017-Present)

I am certain they are very appreciative of McDermott and Beane.

Fitts has been here less than two years. It’s way too early to say he’s a failure compared to Brandon Beane. As far as Rhule versus McDermott, yeah, you’re probably right about that one.

Edited by Khaki Lackey

46 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

He disagreed with me about something when I first started posting literally years ago and he still regularly poos my posts for no reason other than emotionally he's a 4 year old. I used to find it funny, like "oh look, the kid who eats paint chips is at it again", but now it just feels kinda sad.

I found it hilarious he said he didn't know who I was. My poo count is full of his SH*T lol.  Like you, he poo'd every post for like a year.  

I get if you don't like the content of my post and feel the need to drop a turd but every comment regardless what the comment was and is childish.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

2 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I watch the total dismantling of Denver by Buffalo the other day.  It didn't matter who was playing the Bills were far superior than Denver.   I know it was preseason and everything is watered down but Buffalo did what they wanted to Denver all day long.  McDermott has them on the brink of a Super Bowl while we are still stuck in purgatory. 

Rivera wasn't bad and had 2 coach of the year awards with us but McDermott is showing he is the cream of the crop as far as head coaches go.  Futhermore, Billy Beane who was hired by Buffalo one day before we canned Gettleman. 

I still am pissed that we let a good GM go when we knew we were going to can Gettlemen.

What could have been. 

Never would have been, not here. 

There was no way the own would have fired those men's mentors, just to turn around and give them the jobs. 

Never happens that way.