• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Buffalo to rest most starters (including Allen) vs Carolina in Preseason finale

jamos14

1 hour ago, Pakmeng said:

It was common knowledge in a 4 game preseason.

Yet it's not happening this year.  You simply aren't paying attention. If you were following preseason games you would know this. 

Look at the games. Look who played. The summary of what teams are doing has been mentioned here numerous times. Pay attention to something.....anything. Teams playing starters more than a drive last week were in the minority. 

Literally Bufallo. But it's still relatively the same. Only a few teams, like the Panthers, or Jets, are really playing starters in the final preseason game.

Resting the starters - Wikipedia

It's even in the god damn Wiki. There's a good reason for it. LA actually didn't play any starters last preseason, and won the fuging Super Bowl.

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, panthers55 said:

I am going to be there rooting Baker and company to score early and often against the Bills. I don't care who they play. After all without gameplanning this is not game conditions.

Yeah, I don’t care who they play against pending they play.  I’d just like to see them get some reps in to get some timing and chemistry in against guys they don’t know. 

I could still probably do without seeing DJ or CMC though 

5 hours ago, rippadonn said:

For all that $$$$$$$ he provides little value if you then have to get rid of guys and hire shadow HCs.

Should have gave Jim Harbaugh(.695 NFL win percentage) that $$$$, more even, now having learned not to hire college coaches without NFL HC experience.

...yea...analytics dont mean sht....just a tep buzzword...

45 minutes ago, Shufdog said:

So you want this place to be like Twitter?

Pretty much every place that has humans interacting with one another via screens looks like this. It's wired in us now. If it bothers someone that much they should throw their smartphone out and shack up in a remote cabin and live off the land.

• Beer 1

39 minutes ago, frankw said:

Pretty much every place that has humans interacting with one another via screens looks like this. It's wired in us now. If it bothers someone that much they should throw their smartphone out and shack up in a remote cabin and live off the land.

spacer.png

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, panthers55 said:

Because you troll, whine and bitch about everything and are a huge Debbie downer. If that is love I feel for all the people you love so much......

Baker, Baker, Baker and your favorite winning NFL franchise the Browns. Hi how you doing. Sounds like you could start a ripp hate thread.

I bet more people hate Rhule than anything I have to say. Plus, your unrealistic love for Baker, Baker, Baker is true bottom feeding.

Good day!

Edited by rippadonn

11 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Their backups are probably going to kick our ass so I wouldn't be bitching too much if I were you guys.

Bills got quite the team, one of the few that can already start making SB plans.

fyi Whoever they wavie form their edge group, wouldnt shock me to see panthers make a claim. was some smoke about A.J. Epenesa getting cut(i dont buy it)

• Beer 2

2 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Bills got quite the team, one of the few that can already start making SB plans.

fyi Whoever they wavie form their edge group, wouldnt shock me to see panthers make a claim. was some smoke about A.J. Epenesa getting cut(i dont buy it)

I certainly hope we do. I know Ron will be looking. 

3 hours ago, CRA said:

Yeah, I don’t care who they play against pending they play.  I’d just like to see them get some reps in to get some timing and chemistry in against guys they don’t know. 

I could still probably do without seeing DJ or CMC though 

DJ will likely play in the first quarter to work on gamestyle chemistry with Baker. CMC won't play at all.