• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will David Tepper admit he made a mistake when he finally fires Matt Rhule?

hepcat

36 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Like naming yourself "Master Awesome", for example? 🤔

I know this was meant as some kind of snarky jab lol, but ironically yeah that's actually a good example.  Considering I made my account over 10 years ago where I simply used my Xbox Live gamertag I made when I was a teenager who did think he was way cooler and funnier and more important than he was (as most teenagers do), then yes like naming yourself "MasterAwesome".  But I don't think we have that many actual teenagers in here, only grown men who act like them.

7 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

No. He isn't required to admit he made that mistake or any mistake.

I don't need to see him prostrate himself before the fans and beg forgiveness, I just need him to hire a good fuging coaching that leads us to winning football again.

I don't need to see him squirm but I would love for him to fire rule.

• Beer 1

Well that  ship sailed 

Rhule is here and if Baker and the new staff save his ass he will continue to be here through his contract 

unless 

some ncaa school makes him an offer he can’t refuse 

So for this year, let’s just enjoy having a decent staff and a decent qb  and hope Rhule’s game day decisions don’t screw up too badly 

waste of time and energy to do otherwise  in any case as he is here until end of season 

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Firing the guy implies it was a mistake.  Piling on and saying what a mistake it was to hire this person is just unprofessional, and really buries them when they're just trying to move on and find their next job.  Doesn't really accomplish anything.

This is a good point. Regardless of who the coach is, there is no need to go out of your way to denigrate them. Firing them is enough. At the end of the day it's still just sports.

• Pie 2