• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Really happy all those former panthers coaches and front office staff in Buffalo are doing well

electro's horse

Rivera is just a bad head coach that stayed 5 to 6 years too long. There is a reason why he was passed over time and time again before we hired him. Without Cam and Luke, 2013 wouldve been his final year. Just look at Washington now that he has no one to bail him out. He truely disgusts me with how he ran this team and wasted so much potential.

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Rivera is just a bad head coach that stayed 5 to 6 years too long. There is a reason why he was passed over time and time again before we hired him. Without Cam and Luke, 2013 wouldve been his final year. Just look at Washington now that he has no one to bail him out. He truely disgusts me with how he ran this team and wasted so much potential.

I think he is a lifer Defensive Coordinator, not a true head coach. 

50 minutes ago, Khaki Lackey said:

McDermott's second year was 6-10. They built a winning team in 3 years and a SB contender in 5.

Bills made it to the playoffs McD's first year, Allen missed 5 games the 2nd 6-10 year with Peterman/Barkley/Anderson playing, they have been a playoff team since year two if you look at the roster construction.  They've been a high end playoff team since 2019 and a SB contender since 2020.

1 hour ago, MasterAwesome said:

It also illustrates how silly it is to be dismissive any time we sign or trade for a player from a losing franchise.  It's always "wow what are we thinking trying to emulate a losing franchise".

As bad as the Panthers have been as of recently there is a big difference between the Bills scooping up former Panthers of yesteryear versus trying to find diamonds on the Jets/Jags rosters.

11 minutes ago, frankw said:

As bad as the Panthers have been as of recently there is a big difference between the Bills scooping up former Panthers of yesteryear versus trying to find diamonds on the Jets/Jags rosters.

That’s not inherently a bad thing to do though. 

It’s buying low on high draft picks from shitty teams. 

Henderson/Shenault would still have been high draft picks if the Jags didn’t draft them. 

Sam was a fug up especially at the price, but they failed taking a swing. I can disagree with the price but appreciate taking a chance. 

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I truly hope when the rhule experience ends that tepper takes note and gives the new coach time to develop a qb.   Its obvious bills plan for allen worked amazingly.   Let a new coach and gm evaluate and choose a guy and keep the core group of coaches in tact to develop and not change out every season.  That seems to be the key for rookie qbs.  Put them in stable situations.

You mean, like he's giving his coach time to develop?

• Flames 1

12 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

That’s not inherently a bad thing to do though. 

It’s buying low on high draft picks from shitty teams. 

Henderson/Shenault would still have been high draft picks if the Jags didn’t draft them. 

Sam was a fug up especially at the price, but they failed taking a swing. I can disagree with the price but appreciate taking a chance. 

If there is another team engaging in multiple trades to swipe talent from the vaunted Jets and the Jaguars I'm unaware.