• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Cleveland Browns at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread

Zod

3 minutes ago, SCO96 said:

Never liked the pick. He wasn’t a dominant pass rusher in college. If you can’t you get to the QB in college, you probably will have a harder time in the pro because the lineman are significantly better. You don’t spend top 10 draft picks on run stuffing tackles and/or defensive ends. You spend those on pass rushers.

But thats the thing too...  he honestly wasn't a space eater or game-changer as a run stopper either.  He's just big for nothing.

• Beer 1

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Man, I didn't think anyone would male me miss Ron as our coach either.  We rag on Rhule for being a college coach in the pros, but this poo isn't even college quality.  This is just plain horrible.

It's the most basic thing in football Square and wrap.... It wouldn't shock me at all if Rhule didn't bother practicing it....

3 missed INTs two horrible timeouts.... Bone headed penalties, a shockingly absurd UNDER usage of the run and CMC.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1