• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Cleveland Browns at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread

Zod

Just now, glenwo2 said:

So Baker does the same thing Sam Darnold did.

Mirror image of last season right there. 

Not convinced. 

He sucks.

Now, I think Darnold sucks in any situation.  But I think the bigger takeaway I'd every QB that has played under Rhule with the Panthers has looked the worst they have ever looked.  Every. Single. One.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

1 minute ago, Rocky Davis said:

Honestly, fire Rhule, Snow and the rest of the useless coaches and install a LEGIT NFL defensive scheme and play the year out like one big preseason. 

This is the most miserable I have ever been as a Panthers fan....at least when I knew we would suck we sucked or I was pleasantly surprised when they won or played well.

Now it's like maybe these FA additions, trades, and decent draft picks and some tweaks can lead to some glimmer of hope.  NOPE just fuggin pathetic, thanks Rhule and pecker head Tepper

I was there when Rhule was kept and haven't really budged becuase I couldn't see anything but this. Sorry man, it stinks. I just hope player development continues. How they did Ickey is this game leaves me with concerns even there sadly. 

Yeah, fire them all but they need a couple of more painful games first. 

• Pie 1