• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Cleveland Browns at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread

Zod

2 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Refs are always going to influence the game that’s why you have to go for the win and not play scared. Rhule coaches scared.

exactly.  This game is squarely on the Panthers for losing it.  Anyone who says otherwise has the losing team mentality ( blame the refs for one bad call when the team played like dog poo the entire time )

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, stbugs said:

You guys just want to blame Rhule. We lost because of a garbage penalty that handed the Browns 15 yards and time enough to kick the FG. Playing for a FG and making them use all of their timeouts was a good call.

Rhule sucks but damn that loss was 100% on that ridiculous call. 

Rhule deserves 100% of the blame with his putrid game plan and then the last crap going for the FG.  You cannot put the game on the D with how bad they were playing, then in the crooked refs hands.

• Beer 1

Just now, Wolfpredator said:

exactly.  This game is squarely on the Panthers for losing it.  Anyone who says otherwise has the losing team mentality ( blame the refs for one bad call when the team played like dog poo the entire time )

It's also pretty silly though to swipe away the bad calls that happen all the time.  But copium I get it. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I am trying to be mad about this but we did storm back in a way that we don't normally ever do in the post-Cam era.

I will put it this way, consider how dogshit we looked all game and still almost won it.

So, I guess the question is are we going to still continue to be dogshit all season or are we gonna dial it in? If we lessen the mistakes and plug some obvious holes, we could actually be mediocre.

Or are we going to find more creative ways to lose f*cking games?

4 minutes ago, BigDog said:

Terrible coaching at the end, can’t believe they didn’t even try for the touchdown one time when they were that close. I mean come on at least once if it wasn’t there throw the ball out the back of the end zone. Ridiculous that the team fights back and has the coaches blow it for them.

To be fair I think they were going for a TD on that first play where Baker fumbled his 4th snap of the game.

• Beer 1