• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stat of the Day

CRA

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

54 total rushing yards - the fewest yards on the ground of the entire Matt Rhule era.  

*and we had a fully healthy roster/CMC

#rockstarOC

Rhule should be fired simply for the poo game plan he came out with in the 1rst qt.  Forget the refs, forget Bakers shitty play, forget our run defense.  It was the jaw dropping lack of planning to start the game was the reason we lost.  How the fug are we that inept?

And the schedule only gets harder and no more jaboby brissettes of the world missing wide open players

Thinking 4/5 wins is our max after week 1

• Pie 8
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, CRA said:

54 total rushing yards - the fewest yards on the ground of the entire Matt Rhule era.  

*and we had a fully healthy roster/CMC

#rockstarOC

We only had 11 at halftime, so we really really really turned up the heat in the second half 🤣

I think one of those runs was when we had a bad snap from center ( yeah, I know, shocking ) and CMC, picked it up off the ground and had a long run.  Busted play. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Inexcusable ineptitude and it all starts with the head coach. You can change the OC you can change the QB but the same putrid offensive struggles and poor oline play persist. Who is running the show? But it's all the refs and the leagues fault because they hate us and want us to fail 🙄🥱

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Daeavorn said:

Our next 4 games  Are really difficult as well. Next week is the giants and then after that are the saints. I can absolutely see us losing to both of them. 

Then after that we have cardinals and 49ers

I think we'll be lucky to have one win

Cardinals looked like poo, the saints ain’t amazing and hopefully it’s pouring rain when we play the 49ers

We will win some games but yeah it is that bad. The Rhule implosion begins. Soon the chants start. The media will be ruthless to the weakest to pick on in the 24 hour cycle for entertainment. Rhule is in for a rough ride. Mirroring that 3rd year in school really isn’t happening.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

After a day to sit on it, I still can’t get over we had Elflein out there with a routine practice issue wasn’t addressed—I mean, there’s no way in hell the snap issues weren’t apparent in practice. Tecklenberg would have been an upgrade. 

And then playcalling on both sides of the ball was the worst I’ve seen since maybe ever. Such poor game planning. I truly dont think the big issue being coaching has ever been more noticeable. This was bad.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

18 minutes ago, Varking said:

I wouldn't judge too much off of week 1, honestly. With the way the new NFL is with one less preseason game, how little most starters play in preseason, most teams looked very sloppy in week 1. 

who knows.  week 1 and early in the season has generally been the best Matt Rhule's teams have looked during his tenure.  It generally gets worse the longer teams get tape on his teams. 

46 minutes ago, Daeavorn said:

Our next 4 games  Are really difficult as well. Next week is the giants and then after that are the saints. I can absolutely see us losing to both of them. 

Then after that we have cardinals and 49ers

I think we'll be lucky to have one win

I disagree that any of these 4 games are difficult. Other than Murray none of these teams have QBs better than Brissett and the rest of their rosters are not as good as the Browns. 

That said I don't have much hope of winning these games the way we embarrassed ourselves yesterday.