• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your top two HC hires after they flip Rhule..

Jmac

1 hour ago, amcoolio said:

Luke would be a good coach, but he has to have experience first, you can't just hire a guy who has zero coaching experience for the NFL.

Hopefully a new coach brings him in as linebackers coach/assistant head coach

HC gig is largely managing people, schedules, and game day scenarios.  Yeah, Luke needs experience but...

Luke Kuechly right now IMO could put on a headset and manage a game better than Matt Rhule.  

I will state this straight up and for the record...

Give me a young offensive mind like Brian Callahan, a role on offense for his dad Bill, Vic Fangio as DC with a young protegé to train behind him and Chris Tabor staying on for special teams, I will jump on that train with both feet, both hands, both eyes and at least one of my ass cheeks!

• Beer 1

Maybe for the first time, I got no good suggestions.....the college scene feels like its empty(plus money is better).......teams have already hired any young intern thats talked to MccVay......even started to steal form Shanahan....

Honestly going to wait longer, hate I already thought about this.......

Best guess would be a re-hire from a fired 2022 coach. Maybe Frank could come back if Indy flames out...idk.

Honestly, I am tired of hearing that we need a "young offensive mind" to get us to a Supebowl because honestly we don't.  Personally, I am ok with us going back to a defensive minded coach so as long as they bring in a a competent OC. That said, my choices as follows:

Brian Callahan- OC for the Bengals

Raheem Morris- DC for the Rams

Brian Flores- Former HC for the Dolphins/ Linebackers coach for the Steelers

Shane Steichen- OC for the Eagles

16 hours ago, poundaway said:

This is place is absolutely going to melt down when either Rhule is extended again OR Tepper actually makes his pick.  🤣

If rhule is extended and we’re not winning there won’t be a fanbase left. I still think we’re gonna be an 8-9 type of team this year. It’s not good enough.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, TheRumGone said:

If rhule is extended and we’re not winning there won’t be a fanbase left. I still think we’re gonna be an 8-9 type of team this year. It’s not good enough.

image.thumb.png.a0f56deb57627b99fbcf062c4514afc2.png

We'll lose some haters for sure.  I'm sure Tepper will feel real bad about that.   But there's plenty of demand, even in 2021.  Even before  COL adjustment, we have some of the most expensive tickets in the league.