• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Correction Week

Mr. Scot

10 minutes ago, Fright said:

A half second screen shot of a blown assignment which lead to that. MG is in our backfield before CMC is even at the LOS. I stand by my statement. 

MG doesnt make the tackle, matter of fact he doesnt even touch CMC and we gain 4 yards on the play before tackled by Taven Bryan. It wasnt a blown assignment, MG just swim moved right past Ian. Ian knew who he was supposed to block but got man handled.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

3 hours ago, MasterAwesome said:

Let's hope we're the 2021 Packers who got blown out 38-3 by the Saints in Week 1 and proceeded to go 1st in the NFC with a 13-4 record 🤞 

Ironically enough, that's what the Packers are hoping for this season after starting off with an ugly 23-7 loss to the Vikings.

I also remember when the Patriots cut Lawyer Milloy right before the season started. He signed with the Bills and in week one they blasted the Patriots something like 30-0.

That season ended with a Super Bowl victory...over us 😕

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

Saquon Barkley got 164 yards rushing on 18 carries against Tennessee. He added another 6 receptions for 30  yards.  Team totaled 238 total rushing yards against a decent Titans defense. 

I'm not liking our chances here.

This is me, hate to say it......feels like a week 1 repeat is in store for week 2.....

panthers suck for first 50 minutes

Barkley goes OFF

Panthers/Baker/CMC get the first lead of the game late 4th

Gano kicks a 50+ yarder for the win

Me= 1659201089645650.gif.c26bb62cc7708f89e238234324c13ac8.gif

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

22 hours ago, Donald LaFell said:

In my experience as a fan I’ve never seen run defense improve in a season or over a season(outside of the 2006 Colts in the playoffs). No matter the team they all want to run the ball and exploit you where possible. 

I just don’t see any d linemen getting heavier, stronger, or quicker very fast. Snow’s scheme doesn’t seem that flexible to put more bodies on the line. 

Well in the New NFL where contact at practice is almost zero it does get better on average after 2 or 3 weeks. I'm not saying we will see a huge jump but getting back to football will have slight improvements. I do miss the days when you could have a full week of padded practice though. Made defenses tough and nasty. 

• Beer 1

47 minutes ago, Snake said:

Well in the New NFL where contact at practice is almost zero it does get better on average after 2 or 3 weeks. I'm not saying we will see a huge jump but getting back to football will have slight improvements. I do miss the days when you could have a full week of padded practice though. Made defenses tough and nasty. 

That’d be nice. I’d love to see it. The talent is decent but we seem to lack impact up front 

16 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Mathematically speaking, roughly 10% of 0-2 teams make the playoffs. Start 0-2 and your season is basically over.

If the Panthers beat the Giants 38-0 on Sunday like they did in 2013 to exorcise their demons, I will have some hope. It's more likely they lose 38-0 unfortunately. 

22 hours ago, MasterAwesome said:

Let's hope we're the 2021 Packers who got blown out 38-3 by the Saints in Week 1 and proceeded to go 1st in the NFC with a 13-4 record 🤞 

sign me up to have a QB with the quality of aaron rodgers and I'll be on board with the possibility of that happening.