• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Giants please god let us win a game thread

Zod

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• If one side talks about how awful Bryce was last year and the other side talks about how Bryce was put in an impossible situation, then it's just going to be a circular unproductive back and forth ad nauseum until we see how this season plays out.  And I think that's where most of us are...the roster is what it is, so let's just look ahead to this upcoming season instead of rehashing the same tired conversations over and over again about last season. "Was Bryce bad last year?" is such a boring and juvenile debate to be having halfway into the offseason. For as much as you and others like to talk about how delicate and sensitive the Bryce fans are, y'all get just as triggered towards the people voicing opposing positive sentiments.  You're just two sides of the same coin...it's really silly to get on a high horse about how you're the levelheaded ones.  I similarly find it ironic how your side of the aisle always prides themselves on being "realists", when I would argue that the realest realists are those who understand that Bryce is our unquestioned starting QB and it is in our best interests for him to succeed.  Because that's the reality of the situation.  Instead, you guys are complaining that we didn't bring in Nathan Rourke from the Canadian Football League (lol) to compete with Bryce Young.  Y'all know damn well that if we signed Nathan Rourke or if we were in the Falcons' position of paying Cousins and then drafting Penix in the Top 10 (both moves that are being praised in here), you would be laughing your asses off at how stupid the Panthers are.  "LOLOL Nathan Rourke is who we bring in to push Bryce?? What an insulting farce of a QB competition".
    • Damn. If that's true about Atkinson and trying to force assistants on him that alters my view of him some. Still a dick move what he did but we played ourselves. But that ties into what we've already known about this franchise under Jordan. We didn't want to pay a coach what he's worth. It's crazy because it's such a 180 from the Panthers who will pay anything and still suck. But at least Tepper is willing to open the piggy bank. If these two guys who are the new owners continue with this way of operating we are pretty much doomed.
    • Kirk Cousins can go fug himself. I can't wait to see him throw some passes short of the sticks while the game is on the line with the Falcons.