• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shenault inactive AGAIN

Proudiddy

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I' dactually like to have seen Cade Mays active over Michael Jordan.

100% agreed.  Shenault just stood out because they kept pushing how familiar he was with McAdoo and the fact that one of our receivers went to IR this week.  But then again, we ran only two personnel groupings last week and TMJ and Higgins didn't even play IIRC.

I also could make an argument that Barno should be active to help with the pass rush.  But we need Haynes so we can have an undersized pass rusher in there that we drop into coverage every other play.🤣

• Beer 1

I said last week to not overreact. Well... now it's time to start officially mocking the trade. No reason for him to be inactive again unless he's just not going to be part of the game plan. Really starting to think there's something to these speculations that Rhule and Fitterer aren't on the same page. Certainly seems that way. Definitely seems like we have "Rhule guys" and "Fitterer guys" and not an actual team.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3