• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I donated blood a few months back and got a voucher for a game ticket

Ricky Spanish

For the past two months, I have been sitting on this voucher to either the Cards game or the Lions game, and I have absolutely no desire to claim it. 

5 years ago, if you would have told me I could have a free game ticket I would have been over the moon excited to go. Now you literally couldn't give me one for free because I have no desire to waste my time watching this team.

We just bought a house and spent the entire weekend moving. In years past, the FIRST thing I would have done was make sure the TV was set up so I could watch the Game on Sunday. The TV is still in the box and I didn't bother checking my phone for game scores until 4, and that was only to check my fantasy teams. I saw we lost. I am not surprised, and frankly I don't really care. I have no idea how anyone looked but I'm sure it was subpar because that is our new normal. Apathy has taken over. Any good will and excitement built up over the offseason is now completely gone. 

Remember when Tepper said that he wouldn't accept mediocrity? I guess he meant he'd except abject failure instead. 

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

7 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

For the past two months, I have been sitting on this voucher to either the Cards game or the Lions game, and I have absolutely no desire to claim it. 

5 years ago, if you would have told me I could have a free game ticket I would have been over the moon excited to go. Now you literally couldn't give me one for free because I have no desire to waste my time watching this team.

We just bought a house and spent the entire weekend moving. In years past, the FIRST thing I would have done was make sure the TV was set up so I could watch the Game on Sunday. The TV is still in the box and I didn't bother checking my phone for game scores until 4, and that was only to check my fantasy teams. I saw we lost. I am not surprised, and frankly I don't really care. I have no idea how anyone looked but I'm sure it was subpar because that is our new normal. Apathy has taken over. Any good will and excitement built up over the offseason is now completely gone. 

Remember when Tepper said that he wouldn't accept mediocrity? I guess he meant he'd except abject failure instead. 

Man do I hear you.  It's apathy overdrive.  At our previous worst, I would at least be excited to start off the games, now, it's just general excitement for the full slate of Sunday games with better things to do.  

I had the place to myself with the fiance dress shopping/having a ladies Sunday, yet still had our game on mute on my mac with redzone on the actual tv.  And didn't care/was cleaning the house lol. Only time it was this bad has been 2010 (but we all knew going into that season what the deal was) and that's it.  Never felt that back in 01 although will say I was 14ish and it's hard to remember.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Then why even post this?

To illustrate how far this franchise has fallen in the eyes of some of the team's biggest supporters.

To commiserate with others who feel the same way as I do.

To vent. To bitch. To complain. To scream into the void and realize nothing will be done no matter how much I complain. 

I'm seeking catharsis.

Why even ask why I posed it? This is a Panthers message board and the Panthers suck. Did you honestly expect to read anything positive on here?

• Pie 3