• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Igo, any credence to this?

Ivan The Awesome

Calling BS on this. We have signed several of our own players since Rhule became coach, DJ Moore and Donte Jackson this off season. Yes, Rhule is a bad coach, but the hate has become so insane, some people will believe anything if it makes him sound like a child or idiot.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 3

11 minutes ago, RJK said:

I’m over this regime so even if none of this is true I hope it reaches Tepper and gets this process of replacing rhule and snow started 

Honestly it sounds 100% true. Even if someone made it up it has elements of truth in it. The sad thing is, this coaching staff is the island of misfit coaches. McAdoo struggled to get another coordinator position for years. Wilks was out of the NFL last season. Snow should be coaching the defense at Eastern Michigan. 

• Beer 3

This doesn’t really seem to align with that Athletic article from last year where Person supposedly interviewed like 20+ people associated with the Panthers’ organization. I know the Wilks stuff is new since he didn’t join til this year, but stuff about players being annoyed with Snow’s college defense and especially how Snow is really running the show and Rhule is his puppet? I’d think that would have been a focal point or at least even remotely hinted at. I don’t think anyone really talked about Snow much.

If true though, this reflects really poorly on Tepper most of all IMO. This level of internal dysfunction and infighting sure as hell doesn’t go unnoticed by the owner, so he needs to step in and do something about it - axe Rhule and/or Snow if our star players are that disgruntled to the point where they don’t want to re-sign here. The part about Rhule bringing Snow to every meeting with Tepper and how Tepper has to ask Rhule to meet alone is some real cuck poo and I’d be embarrassed as an owner to see my coach (the guy I chose as the leader of my team) bringing Daddy Snow along to every one of my meetings.

• Pie 4

1 hour ago, TheCasillas said:

I believe some but not all. I think there is misalignment for Snow's system but i dont think it is as toxic as they are portraying. Tepper fired the head coach of his first year soccer team due to toxicity. If Wilks, Chinn and others are going to Tepper about Snow, then Tepper would have stepped in. He has already demonstrated this behavior. 

As for the Dunlap piece, I am pretty sure that Fitt said the money had to work out and it didnt obviously. 

Anyways, just my perspective. I guess more will come out if we start losing. I do find it odd it says that Snow wants smaller linebackers when we drafted two huge linebackers this past draft.

Lastly, Wilks wasnt here last year and Luke stil regularly attended practice. 

I truly hate ppl like you. I read that and got a few ideas. You spelled it out like it was nothing. 

My biggest take-away? Luke doesn't want to be a coach. He wants more than that. He wants to put his film work to use. Evaluation is his game. And that is Front Office stuff.

IDK if I buy all this. I can buy that the players don't believe in some of the things our coaches are doing but we are also not seeing our younger players jump ship. However, almost any veteran we try to retain leaves. So that isn't nothing.

If even bits or pieces of this are true, it's pretty bad. Also, the idea that Snow's defense is basically college tier has literally been said by league sources about us since 2020. So I don't know if that is some sort of revelation. 

Either way, it's an interesting read.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 3

Huddle crack. Say No. C3’s diatribe is literally just a play on this fan base’s insecurities. Not saying they’re not well earned but THIS is low hanging fruit you never would have consumed otherwise. 

To be clear, he finishes his string of conjecture with: “whether you believe any of this or not is entirely up to you.”

Now why do you think that is that he’d qualify in such a way? 

Edited by Jacabee
Clarity
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 3