• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"We're close"

Mr. Scot

I've been trying to keep some minuet flicker of hope for this season, but our guys look like they're over it. There's just no fight in them, and that shows a lack of faith in the direction Rhule is driving them. You can see it between plays, they just look defeated in the 1st quarter. The team leaders that are still trying are fighting an uphill battle right now trying to rally the team, and it just sucks. We had such a good window of opportunity to take the division back when Brees/Brady did/about to retire, Sean Payton gone and now Matt Ryan too. 3 years to build, but it's hard to keep the torch lit.

I bet Beane and McDermott are eating steaks right now and enjoying how much we messed up letting them walk. "Sometimes the answer is on your roster" was right with them. It's a damn shame.

Edited by blueandblackattack

Hurney said the same thing the first time he was fired. 

it’s just a way of saying an embattled coach/FO person watches tape all day and the fans/press don’t. “you can’t tell what’s actually happening out there.”

Except everyone watches tape now. And every jabroni on Twitter can fire up all-22 and see how poorly these players are coached. 

• Pie 4

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

Does he remember when they then went 2-7 after the three game streak?

It's a theme around here.  Both Rhule seasons have featured teams that were 3-2 after five games.  Both Rhule teams have gone on to win only two more in each season.

I'm terrified history may repeat itself.  We claw our way to 3-2 giving Rhule some relief from the hot seat.

😞

21 minutes ago, BrianS said:

It's a theme around here.  Both Rhule seasons have featured teams that were 3-2 after five games.  Both Rhule teams have gone on to win only two more in each season.

I'm terrified history may repeat itself.  We claw our way to 3-2 giving Rhule some relief from the hot seat.

😞

I am not sure I see three straight wins against the Saints, Cards and 49ers. Even at home.

I can't look at what we do as a team and say that it makes me have any confidence against those three head coaches. Especially Shanahan.