• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robbie Anderson: Fans shouldn't bring negative energy

Mr. Scot

It's probably been said, and it's cute that Robbie had a good game in Week 1...

But to hell with this dude, to hell with this energy, to hell with his Rhule infected mind where winning doesn't matter. Fans will have the back of players who want to win. Robbie has never shown that. He's basically quoted Rhule verbatim with his "as long as we're getting better" bullshit last year. Robbie is part of the problem with this team and frankly I can't wait until all signs of Rhule are gone, him included. "What's that bear doing?" was a sign and not a funny joke, boys and girls. 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I bet he retires after Rhule gets canned and he gets cut.

That would not surprise me one bit.  Neither his head nor his heart are into professional football, based on his musings.  He may think they are, but if that is his version of being committed to the NFL, he needs to move on.  He's not without talent, but he does not use it nearly often enough.

• Beer 2

When your coach gives you a game plan to keep the game close and win it at the end while not making the proper moves and calls for the team in the last 4 minutes, then it is clearly on the coaches.

Teddy Bridgewater emphasized this point after year 1 with Rhule and it still holds true in year 3. They don't prepare enough for the last 4 minutes of the game.

Anderson knows he is out of a starting job in the NFL if Rhule isn't the HC.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

That would not surprise me one bit.  Neither his head nor his heart are into professional football, based on his musings.  He may think they are, but if that is his version of being committed to the NFL, he needs to move on.  He's not without talent, but he does not use it nearly often enough.

Yeah, he was talking about retiring and then says he is only playing for Rhule. He pretty clearly isn't that passionate about football. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah, he was talking about retiring and then says he is only playing for Rhule. He pretty clearly isn't that passionate about football. 

Sadly, I don't think Rhule is passionate about football, either.  He has not learned a thing from his time here, and there was a lot to learn.

They both are what they are, and it is not NFL material in either case.  Robbie could be, but Rhule....not so much.

• Beer 1