• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ticket prices for Sunday...

therealmjl

1 hour ago, therealmjl said:

https://seatgeek.com/cardinals-at-panthers-tickets/10-2-2022-charlotte-north-carolina-bank-of-america-stadium/nfl/r/5695689

Starting at $13......

Cheers to you, David Tepper! You can now watch our beloved Panthers for a bag of chips, 2 tall boys, and a pack of Black and Milds.

Where you gonna get all that for $13?

• Pie 1

57 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

if this was during the toilet paper shortage of 2020 and i was really desperate i would buy them just to wipe my ass

Do they still give out paper tickets or would you just be wiping your ass with your cell phone? Maybe the barcode would detect that and inform Tepper via email

• Pie 2

Not to be a Debbie downer but the price of these tickets being sold on the secondary market have $0 impact on teppers wallet. 

if enough people don’t show up it may hurt but he’ll have enough club level filled with the liquor flowing that I think he’ll survive 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

if this was during the toilet paper shortage of 2020 and i was really desperate i would buy them just to wipe my ass

Except all the tickets are digital so they don't even have that value.

I guess you could have the tickets up on your phone and then wipe with that 

i got decent seats to panthers/saints to watch pickle ball in 2010 for fifteen bucks. it was like going to a minor league game you don't care about, couple beers, a bag of popcorn, home in time for dinner. stress free football.

god damn you matt rhule for making me settle for that again 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, 4Corners said:

I went to a bobcats game for like $6 one Time 

I remember a friend and I went for $5 each in the 06-07 season, I believe.  We played Minnesota when KG was still there.  You could've heard a fart in the upper deck from the floor level it was so empty.  My friend and I attempted to move down into the lower bowl, figuring we would be doing them a favor by doing our part and making the arena look fuller...  and for the first, last, and only time in my life of attending games, the ushers sat at the tunnels at each section and literally stopped us and told us to go back to our seats.  I was in complete disbelief.  It also greatly changed my opinion of Robert Johnson.  I was legit pissed...  been to a good amount of games in my life across various sports and never once experienced that before or since - generally, if the arena/stadium is empty, especially the lower area, you can move down.  It was the craziest thing I ever experienced and again, made me see Robert Johnson as a money hungry asshole.  And this was also back during the C-Set network disaster where it was the only place you could get games but no region outside of Charlotte had it, I believe.  So on top of that fiasco, you treat the fans that actually buy tickets like poo when they come to the arena.

Anyway, my friend ended up getting drunk and yelling, "Knibb High Football rules!!!" for the rest of the game. 🤣🤣🤣