• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wilks

Mr. Scot

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Totally agree.

In his last try, he was part of a sh-tty organization (I know, insert comment here) and wasn’t given a fair shake. This time, he’s behind the 8 ball, but I’m hoping he gets a fair evaluation.

I know everyone wants a top pick, but you can’t not root for Wilks.

He's part of that lawsuit and I hope he wins.  He had one season in Arizona and was canned just because they wanted Kingsbury. He wasn't given a clean shot at restoring a franchise.

He's got a lot to do and a brutal schedule in front of him.  I don't know if he'll win any more games but if he can put us in a situation that we look competitive I wouldn't mind seeing him given a full season. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Totally agree.

In his last try, he was part of a sh-tty organization (I know, insert comment here) and wasn’t given a fair shake. This time, he’s behind the 8 ball, but I’m hoping he gets a fair evaluation.

I know everyone wants a top pick, but you can’t not root for Wilks.

Definitely rooting for Wilks but not expecting him to be the long-term answer. We need a fresh start badly.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, DaveThePanther2008 said:

He's part of that lawsuit and I hope he wins.  He had one season in Arizona and was canned just because they wanted Kingsbury. He wasn't given a clean shot at restoring a franchise.

He's got a lot to do and a brutal schedule in front of him.  I don't know if he'll win any more games but if he can put us in a situation that we look competitive I wouldn't mind seeing him given a full season. 

Hard to believe, but given that he’s saddled with a staff he didn’t choose and stuck with an offense that’s underperforming at epic levels, he might actually be in an even worse situation than he was in Arizona.

• Pie 3

11 minutes ago, countryboi said:

Fitt ain’t going anywhere. He was most likely the person that fired Rhule

Lol no he wasn’t. Tepper wrote the checks Rhule cashed and had to pay him out the rest of that ridiculous contract he gave him. Fitterer didn’t have anything to do with it 

7 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

yea...fitt can go... now lets see if tipper learned anything.... get a new gm...a damn good one....and then he hires the coach...  then a qb....

President of Football Operations

GM

Head Coach

In that order.  If Pres wants to keep Fitt, so be it, if not, see ya.