• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Now that Rhule has been let go: Time to Suck Proud for Stroud

Varking

3 minutes ago, App Panther said:

I get his stats look nice. But Ohio St. QBs just don't get it done. Rather take a long look at Levis. 

At 6'6 Levis is certainly not a yard gnome that will constantly have balls batted down.

12 minutes ago, App Panther said:

Of Stroud or Levis? I watched plenty of Fields games. He looked great in college too. 

Tell me you watch Football without knowing what you're looking at without telling me you watch football without knowing what you're looking at.

Fields looked horrific on intangibles where it mattered. Shroud looks like a fuging cyborg made in a lab.

Edited by thunderraiden
  • Pie 1

Stroud looks great but OSU QBs just have such a problem.  It's too often to not give pause.  

I really wish Young was tall haha.  I love everything else about that kid.

Levis has streaks where he looks pretty bleh

Cam Ward and Grayson McCall are the other two that could rise, probably not to Young and Stroud status though.  

1 hour ago, Skack25 said:

Not sold on Stroud.. but if we have to draft a QB this year... please make it him.

Stroud doesn't have it.  I watched one game where the announcers praised him for "doing what it takes" to pull out wins sometimes.  But why is he having to "pull out wins" when he has the talent advantage?  Guys who aren't good enough to play at OSU still go on to become 1st round draft picks at other schools.  That's how loaded they are.

• The D 1