• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper is supposed to have a press conference at 345pm

raleigh-panther

5 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

The other piece .... I was curious about why Tepper got aggressive wtih Fowler.. and I googled "Scott Fowler David Tepper" and Fowler has written some pretty negative poo on Tepper. lol. So Tepper must just despise the guy.

Reminds me of that time that Rivera blew up on David Newton for trying to spark a "concussion gate" here

I loved it. Anyone who lives around Denver/ western LKN knows what a self-important douche Scott Fowler is. Don't get me started.

I know everyone enjoyed watching Tepper squirm (me included after 4 brutal years), but Scott Fowler is absolutely not worth an ounce of sympathy. Nice to see him get treated like the nobody he is.

• Flames 1

14 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

But then again he also said it was a mistake giving the HC control over the 53 so how does the empty suit GM factor into that when the coach has complete roster control? This is the first year where Dan Morgan and Fitterer had more say. Its like people are just literally ignoring the fact that Fitterer did not have control and Rhule was HC and GM the first two years....its been confirmed over and over and over again.

Quote from near the end: "There are a lot of good areas of strength on this roster right now, and I think that they're better than they were a few years ago, but we have to put it together and...we have to get over the hump."

Kinda doubt he's crediting Matt Rhule for that 😕

Edited by Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I don't think we know how much we will know about that power structure until both are gone. We assume things but we don't know.

Tepper stated that in the future he wants to have more of a balance between the head coach and the GM.

Pretty clear he gets that giving Rhule full control was a mistake.

• Beer 2

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Tepper stated that in the future he wants to have more of a balance between the head coach and the GM.

Pretty clear he gets that giving Rhule full control was a mistake.

I agree but we literally don't know how each move broke down. We speculate and that is about all we can do.

One assumes Tepper has a much better idea about that. I think whether we see Fitterer back will tell that story.

Let's also keep in mind that Matt Rhule hand picked......Scott Fitterer.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I about spit about my drink when he said that… the Fillmore has better shows than BofA ever will and the big artists probably prefer Spectrum Center anyway.

There's lots of great music venues that Charlotte has had over the years. There was always music. I came up in the Charlotte music scene and the fact he bothered to even mention that as one of his "successes" shows how truly deranged that man is. I hope he sells the team. The city of Charlotte and the Carolinas at large have rejected him like a bad organ transplant and it's time for him to go. I can't stand how arrogant and foolish he is. He talks down to people despite the fact he's done literally nothing but be a huge source of failure. 

• Flames 2

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Quote from near the end: "There are a lot of good areas of strength on this roster right now, and I think that they're better than they were a few years ago, but we have to put it together and...we have to get over the hump."

Kinda doubt he's crediting Matt Rhule for that 😕

I do know that Dan Morgan is respected in the league as a talent scout/evaluator so I am near 100% confident we wont' be losing him

7 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Thank you Lord Tepper for bringing us music… we are not worthy, we are not worthy…

What was the last concert you went to at the stadium before Tepper became owner? Having a venue that large does make a huge difference in the city's ability to attract big acts with more attractive tour dates. Tepper is getting deservedly roasted for a lot of stuff, but this is something he actually should get credit for. 

That was the most disappointing press conference in the history of the Carolina Panthers.

wow.

How many bs excuses and he literally acted like he brought music to Charlotte, “Charlotte didn’t even have music before…” wtffff… and then acted like he’s been winning off the field because of the MLS team, goodness, embarrassing. He came in to be the owner of an NFL franchise, let’s talk about that. gs that was bad, he couldn’t handle actual questions that matter.  What an Embarrassment. 

take a ******* lap David Tepper.

• Pie 1