• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don’t be surprised if Panthers beat Rams Sunday

raleigh-panther

4 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

I think Wilks is smarter than Rhule and he is going to say, probably already has, to McAdoo

‘you need to come up with 10 plays that this  offense can run for positive yards period. 10 plays that can be executed with timing and precision and in practice this week, they are going to be run over and over again and I’ll be there overseeing it’. 

im dead serious on this. You don’t learn to be a ballroom dancer if you can’t do a box step or a foxtrot 

this offense is at the box step level.  

the defenses already know McAdoo’s offense. He isn’t going to fool anybody but himself   

Walker gets rid of the ball quickly…even if 50% of the time it’s to the other team 

I like Wilks.  

I'm glad Rhule is gone, but the players are still going to have to execute,  and Ben is going to have to call a better game. 

7 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

It will all depend on how we handle Cooper Kupp.  The guy is a beast and can find a way to get open.  If Wilks plays an aggressive defense it might be possible. 

It will be very interesting to see how Wilks game plans for Kupp. There's so much report about how Wilks disagrees with Snow's philosophy, let's see if he lines Horn up against Kupp. It will be a good battle to see how Horn measures up to one of the best WRs in the game.