• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL: Snyder says league "can't ---- with me" because he has dirt

Mr. Scot

12 minutes ago, panthersgreenville said:

I mean most billionaires are, a chick  I’m currently sleeping with used to work for Amazon HQ in WA or wherever it is, and she has some stories about golden boy Bezos

ok i solved it. this is the guy that posted a picture of the turd in his toilet 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

This sounds like desperation on Danny Boy's end.  The way these things normally work is if someone is collecting dirt and they say so publicly or within earshot of somebody "not controllable" and it can get out, it is usually too late or the dirt is not as compelling as they want to make people believe.

Honestly, given the deep pockets involved, the biggest thing he could have is if game outcomes were fixed.  Second would be, as SmokinwithWilly said, knowledge of concussions and long-term health problems related to the game. 

But, as far as personal dirt on owners, they are all rich enough to drag most of those scenarios out until after they are dead, barring something that maybe would fall into the RICO law realm.  Hell, many of them are rich enough to make that go away, too, unless it is something really bad (human trafficking, part of a drug cartel, etc.).

There are a lot more scenarios where he has nothing or next to nothing that would do any damage than scenarios where he actually does.  Even if he does, it is about even money that how he got that information would make it not actionable by any authorities. 

All this falls into the old saying, "when dealing with a thief, you never have to worry about them calling the cops."  Who knows what his end game is, or if he even has one.

• Pie 1

28 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

I think other owners are just as bad, we just don't know all the sh*t they do behind closed doors.

Yep. Would tend to agree with this. A bunch of entitled, oligarchs who play by a different set of rules and standards than 95% of the population and have numerous resources and advantages the rest of us don’t have. Hell they can basically do what they want and if they get caught just write a bribe check for 20k and an NDA. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1