• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Rams GameDay Thread

Zod

3 minutes ago, SCMunnerlyn1 said:

Definitely gotta be something else right? Considering 95% of us are ripping him apart for acting like a tard huh? Is it my fault that hes gone out of his way to look the part too?

I will go back to my original post.  Why are people so hyper focused on other peoples hair cuts?  Who gives a flying fug?   

I have ZERO desire to continue on this conversation with you my dude.  

On the road (across the country) with a new HC, new DC, 4th string QB, Chinn and Horn not playing I'm not sure what people were expecting.  If Wilks gets a couple wins this season it will be a good job.  He is just trying to stable the ship right now until our new staff comes in this offseason.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, CarolinaLivin said:

We might know this, but SOME were expecting some wilks magic or the legend of the undefeated pj walker or something idk

Not looking for Wilkes magic, just keep it respectable. At this pace, he has no shot at the full time HC position. 

Just now, CarolinaLivin said:

We might know this, but SOME were expecting some wilks magic or the legend of the undefeated pj walker or something idk

It doesn’t hurt to be optimistic 

what is there to lose 

had the panthers their 3 key defensive starters.  Things might have been different 

this offense is a mess.  
there is no to rescue them.  

• Pie 1