• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Rams GameDay Thread

Zod

So much for Elflein and Chuba playing cause they are "Rhule's guys".   

So much for Wilks being a shot in the arm.  O didn't score a touchdown.  Apparently our new strategy is to run on 1st, 2nd and 3rd down. The new "philosophy" on D doesn't look any better.

4  teams have had interim's in the last 5  years, all of them won the week the HC was fired, so of course we couldn't.

The tank looks like it is in full swing.

Its the first week post Rhule.  Surly things will get better?

Trading CMC would actually be a good move on paper.RB's have a short shelf life anyway, he is showing all the league what he has and we are getting swamped.

He might have another injury at any point and be out the rest of the season.  With him or without him, we are destined to be bad.

Trade him to Buffalo

Just now, stirs said:

Trading CMC would actually be a good move on paper.RB's have a short shelf life anyway, he is showing all the league what he has and we are getting swamped.

He might have another injury at any point and be out the rest of the season.  With him or without him, we are destined to be bad.

Trade him to Buffalo

Buffalo doesn’t need him. Better off trading him to another shitty team that might overpay 

13 minutes ago, Chief Keek said:

This team is in good shape, there's no need to blow it up and trade away everyone. The only missing pieces are QB and HC. They just need to finish burning some sage to clear out the Temple/Baylor spirits still in the building and they'll be good to goo.

I wouldn’t say “good shape”, but I agree that we have some nice pieces in place. I’d move on from Robbie ASAP, but I’d keep Christian and DJ unless they demanded a trade. If we got the missing pieces you pointed out (HC and QB) we could challenge for a division title next year,  especially if Brady retires from Tampa.

I love what Dabol is doing with the Giants. And look what Zac Taylor did with the Bengals when he got the right QB and surrounded him with the right weapons. They went from last place to the SuperBowl in one season.

Edited by SCO96
  • Pie 2